Most Likely Division to have cuts

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2021 at 1:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a trick question. The answer is all will have them because of Bold Moves 3.3. Nobody is safe. Your laptops are more of an asset than you are in the eyes of upper management. By the way if you ever turn your laptop in for a repair the declared value is $100 on the shipping label.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t know which division yet. But, I do know us White Males are being targeted in the name of “Equity” and “Critical Race Theory”. Let’s look out for one another. Be safe and good luck.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know quite a few that are very high up in the company that have the brains of an amoeba. That would be a good place to start. Some are practically sped.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What division is likliest to have the biggest cuts?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oncology without a doubt, really hard access to see any providers and a huge salary cap to boot.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Team 1 for sure

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First on the ax will no doubt be Xeljanz. Zero, i mean zero pipeline next 5yrs & LOE 2yrs away combined with Only product in bag.
    2reps per terr and going on joint calls w 50% of acts and stepping all over each other.

Second will be Cluster 1

Third Derm as compounds not as great as once thought⁶

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Team 1 is the only team not under the Bold Moves transformation. Team 1 will be first

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction....3 REPS CALLING ON THESE ACCTS ....wth

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s 2 reps too many. We’re tripping over each orher, at least over the ones who work.