Move on my friends...

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Apr 30, 2021 at 3:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To my (former) Novo coworkers: There are SO many opportunities out there, that there’s no need for you to put up with NNI’s crap any longer.
    Get out.
    LEAVE!!
    You’re stuck in an abusive relationship, and as such, you probably don’t see it. Or, you know it, but don’t believe you can escape.
    I pulled the ripcord...a COE win helped my resume, but the need to make a true difference in patient’s lives prompted my jump. I landed elsewhere, got a huge pay bump, and get to talk to doctors (again) about saving and/or extending patients lives...not just getting them into a smaller pant size.
    It’s so refreshing to have a team (and a leadership) that’s focused on patients first... and BELIEVES in what they’re selling.
    Yeah, the diversity/equity bullshit is here, too...I suppose you can’t get around the destructive and self-immolating “woke” attitude that seems to poison everything right now. One can only pray this, too, shall run its course.
    Despite the social justice BS, I’m actually “engaged” again. And it didn’t take a tracker to measure how many clicks I made on some useless Yammer app that get me there.
    You can do it it, too. Just jump...GO!
    In 26 years in sales, y’all were some of the best people I ever worked with. But Novo’s not the company it was 20, 10, 5...even 3 years ago.
    Despite the lip-service they seem to vomit on every RBD/DM call, Novo’s “culture” is DOA.
    So many of my friends remain at NNI.
    Miserable.
    Demotivated.
    Demoralized.
    Trapped.
    I wish you all the best, and urge you to go. You’re better off with Novo on your resume, and not signing your paycheck.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rapidly Rising Minority Majority will never “run its course.” Get used to the Browning of America. Numbers don’t lie. You will have to earn it now instead of having all Anglo Saxon workforce’s.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

best post I have seen in a long time!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is quite like an abusive relationship, something you get used to little by little. Glad you found a better landing spot, couldn't agree with all of your post more.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will be missed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, shut the fuck up. You sound like an idiot when you say things like that. Go spew your racist garbage somewhere else.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually you shut the Fuck up bitch. That’s racist? But this isn’t..” Yeah, the diversity/equity bullshit is here, too...I suppose you can’t get around the destructive and self-immolating “woke” attitude that seems to poison everything right now. One can only pray this, too, shall run its course.”

According to him, the company should stay All White. The only reason you are pissed is because people are actually talking about it

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bullshit interpretation of what was said. You only hear what you want to hear. Move on now. No one wants to hear your racist garbage anymore.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How in the fuck should I interpret “diversity” is bullshite? Huh White boy?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you’ve made up your mind already how you’re going to interpret things. Go ahead and tell yourself that everyone is racist and skin color predetermines your fate in life and move on. You’re just noise, man. No one is listening to your garbage.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So well said about the stupid NOVO culture. We are all over it, everyone. It is getting so old. And our RBD is the center of it all

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kudos to whoever submitted the question during the MW area call about being a white conservative male. If you don’t buy into this woke BLM bullshit you could have a target on your back. Our RBD loves this woke BS and everyone has to pretend to support it too. If not, we could be on chopping block. Just nod your head to him and agree and act like you care. We all laugh behind his back.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because any intelligent person knows that you are the one posting the 'browning of America' nonsense to make it look like we are all white nazis. Please go somewhere else with your fake garbage. If you are having problems in your own house you may want to address those first.

PS- I am actually a non-caucasian before you get all riled up on your bad self.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A white boy says “Diversity and Equity” is bullshite and we shouldn’t be offended? YT you better brace yourself for this new generation.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only if you’re qualified.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah, blah, blah. You’re just empty noise. Take your hatred of other skin colors somewhere else.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You act like your job is so hard, you drop off samples and talk to doctors. Not highly skilled. Trained on what to say and how to say it. Better that you're gone.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bwahahaa! White men make up a declining 24% of the population yet hold 90% plus management positions in the industry. And you’re saying they earned it and are all qualified? Can I have some of what you’re smoking?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem like CNN, just make percentages up and see if they stick - 90%? Gotcha

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest