Myovant

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Sep 18, 2020 at 7:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did my panel presentation on Fri it lasted about an hour and 10 minutes. Recruiter said should hear back this week.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had interview with hiring manager then heard nothing. Tried following with with recruiter and still never heard back. Been over a week.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

East Coast

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She probably didn’t like you

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you are clearly not the best candidate... as I am well past 50 and I am edging towards 60 and I just got an offer

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I am a no then tell me already. Tried following up with Robert C twice but he has ghosted me

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow a whole week. You kill me.

Managers in situations like this are swamped. They each have multiple positions to fill and multiple candidates to interview, and those candidates can be spread out over days and weeks of interviews sometimes. In addition managers have other responsibilities at the same time. Recruiters often don’t have any new information because the management has not told them anything concrete. It’s also common to extend an offer to your top Candidate and see if they accept before notifying other potentially qualified candidates that they are not selected.

Chill, it’s not all about you cupcake.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This.

That is why I assume I am out. This is not my first rodeo, buddy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s your call obviously. I wouldn’t necessarily make that assumption. if you are the 1st runner-up, what if the top candidate turns down the offer?

it happens for a variety of reasons. Their current employer hits them with a big pay Increase or promotion. Or they were interviewing with more than one company and accepted a different offer.

My point is let the process play out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This job is only a money grab . It won’t last more than 2 years . No chance it succeeds in this market with lack of patients and education to sell in a pandemic . It will be a great job to start looking for a new job getting overpaid for a shit drug

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe take a look around to see what good sales ppl do. It’s a tough market and Myovant has been upfront about it. That’s why they are being particular about who they are hiring. Sorry you didn’t make the cut.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ones who haven’t heard back... was it after the project or before?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will be cut by March 2022. Good luck me too

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are so worried, why accept the position?? For a money grab like one of the poster says? There are many companies paying good money. All Pharma is risky and is a year on year contract. So I guess some of us will focus on the positive do our jobs and hope for the best.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those who got offers so far. Please state offer amount, years of experience

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are two candidates going forward to the area manager or just the top candidate

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

West coast... it’s been 2 weeks since power point presentation with hiring manager + one. Nada. Nothing. A few email messages from recruiter saying more or less he hopes to have more information “soon”. Has anyone gotten a let down call or email yet or are they seriously ghosting applicants not chosen?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The process seems to be going slower than we may have been told. There are still panel interviews being conducted in some areas