Myovant

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Sep 18, 2020 at 7:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pacific NW - was told 120-150 base, 40k bonus, RSUs. If you don’t get top dollar you didn’t negotiate well. Start date May 10

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got on here to see if anyone in the West offered more than $150? The manager is straight out of marketing, Has zero field management experience. Nerd probably expects heavy use of the crap marketing will put out that customers could care less about. Like interviewing with Cal from Talladega Nights... Ricky Bobby next. But no, it was a woman from OK that had the personality of a brick. Doubt this type of management team is taking this drug anywhere - hope for a Pfizer buyout and cash in folks...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have not done your research on myovant or its parent company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I got a great offer and could not be more excited to start tomorrow. Company has been nothing but professional, and has brought on great talent. Sorry for those of you that didn’t make the cut

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also got my dream offer! 160k plus negotiated extra stock and extra 2weeks of vacation! This is going to be the easiest lay up job ever and sampling will be super fun! The drug is super easy to sell! Sorry to people that are bitter or didn’t get the money - you didn’t sell yourself losers!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Samples are for tracking you dummy. Nothing in pharma is a lay up anymore so watch your back

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m in management with this company. It’s not wise to post salary or what you negotiated. Try to act professional & hope that you succeed in living up to everything you promised you could deliver. And yes, managers monitor this site...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only Scott I would post something like this.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know this poster was a guy because only guys make stupid sports references like "lay up" lol

I actually hope u get fired for posting your salary info dick!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layup job—really?
    Your salary bumps are because of the huge risk you’ve all taken coming here and some relate to experience. But many don’t bring experience to the role! Be careful this will not be easy and organization will be lucky if the survive.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if the organizations survive like in a bigger company the reps don’t and sometimes they do. It’s a coin flip either way, so right now let people be happy. The organization has been more than anyone could have expected and is not organized chaos like many other bigger companies. Regeneron, Biohaven many many other examples of smaller companies doing well if they have a good product to sell.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very much exceeding expectations on boarding. Have done a much better job than the last three companies I was with.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wish them well. They have hired some good people. Most new organizations start off with a positive culture and lots of promise. The trick is protecting and nurturing the culture as you grow and things don’t go as planned. Good luck to all those who are there

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"It's not wise?" Why the hell not and who the hell are you to tell me what's wise for me to post on an anonymous board? Please explain that to me.

And yes, I believe everyone on CP knows managers monitor this site.

Hope you contribute more to being a manager than you've contributed to this conversation.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not the manager, but it shouldn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this out.

1. Salary information is confidential per most every company’s policy.
    2. If you give enough specifics and there is anything unique about your offer, like extra vacation/ extra stock, despite your board anonymity, they may be able to figure out who you are from the details YOU provided, if in fact the details are truthful.

If that happens you will likely experience serious repercussions in your employment path up to and including withdrawal of the offer or termination.

People who share salary information with others regardless of the circumstances are generally viewed as unreliable employees.

It’s absolutely appropriate to negotiate for yourself but you should also keep the outcome of those negotiations to yourself.

Good luck.

Retired HR professional

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It may not be wise to share negotiated base pay etc. What you may find out how unfair companies are. You may find Joe is making 160,000 base for the exact job Heather is doing for 130,000. Joe has less potential than Heather and yet is being paid more. Plus Heather has more experience.
    Share away! Make hiring fair for all. Let’s stop pay disparity.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Colorado posts pay ranges state law.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it going at Myovant? Early FDA approval!