New car choices

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Dec 22, 2020 at 3:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the info that was sent from Novartis and Lease Plan. It's clear.

Home charger to be installed and elec usage reimbursed. This most likely implies a dedicated meter to be installed as well.

A elec charging card to be issued as well for use on the public charging meters.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I read the info and it is not clear! You are assuming a “dedicated meter” will be installed. Where does it say that? Please share what the cost per kilowatt will be, Einstein. Wow, if you are a rep I hope you don’t make up bullshit when speaking to physicians. It’s just a matter of time before you will lose your job due to a compliance issue.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did say IMPLIED!
    Home charger to be installed and elec usage reimbursed. This most likely implies a dedicated meter to
    be installed as well.

Here is how/why I believe a dedicated meter would likely be installed.
    1) Cheapest elec rates w/ a dedicated meter.
    2) If charger is tied to the existing meter, there is no way to determine how many kw (kilowatts) is home vs vehicle consumption. The company won't give a flat $XX amount for vehicle charging; they could be overpaying and they won't do that; they would want to underpay, NOT overpay.

$0.16 per KW (when charging between 9PM-8AM, on a dedicated EV meter). Are you satisfied now?
    Click the link to READ for yourself. Rate Options for Clean Energy Technology

My assumption that you are LAZY is correct! You can't be bothered to investigate elec rates by your provider. In the off chance you attempted to look-up rates by your elec provide, and found none, "I appologize that your elec provider is NOT transparent."

My electric provider is Edison. Cost per KW depends on plan type: TOU (Time of Use) vs Tiered.
    TOU plan provides EXACT cost per KW, during the time of day, weekday vs weekend, and season (Winter vs Summer).
    Time-Of-Use Residential Rate Plans

Tiered cost per KW increases as more elec is consumed. EXACT cost per KW can be provided near end of billing cycle for obvious reasons. But, it is $0.22/$0.28/$0.35 per KW depending on total consumption.
    Tiered Rate Plan

FACT: Edison provides the CHEAPEST KW rates for electric vehicle charger connected to a dedicated meter.
    ASSUMPTION: This is why employees who have a home charger installed will most likely have it installed to a dedicated service meter. Company does NOT want to overpay for EV charging. Only way to guarantee they pay foe exactly what was consumed, and at the cheapest rate is with a dedicated meter, which would be a deduction for the company.

Glad you think you are special. I don't care and I will ASSUME everyone else reading this doesn't either.

I can get downsized/reorganized today, tomorrow, months/years from now, etc. Reps are a commodity, but you believe you are not. I have come across many self-centered better than thou types. Its remarkable to see their hubris implode when they get downsized/reorganized: "But I am special ... How could they do this to me ... and the list can go on."

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your implication is crystal clear. Again, where did you find the information from Novartis that we would have to calculate electric rates from the meter that will be installed? You proved my point. There has been little information provided regarding the Tesla 3. You sound like an angry elf and could benefit from some self-help.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

disgusting??---actually they feel bad for us--they put you guys in that piece of crap??--is the response i get every single time I am asked about company cars, every single time

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the savings from the sales force electric cars, leadership might be able to get their Lamborghini finally !!!

No???

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you sound like a peasant complaining
    about an increased electric bill on a free tesla.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Help me understand why our reps need a car. Very few doctors let reps come to their office. So what do reps do all day? Just drive around for 8 hours doing personal business (gym, restaurant, shopping, hair and nail salon, etc.)? Seeking answer.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you fucking kidding me? Nice question home office asshole. 1) many of us are out there seeing what offices we can because EVERYONE knows doctors respond much better to an in person message than some bullshit digital spam message from a home office worker monkey 2) some of us have LARGE ie multi state territories so yeah ubering or taking a bus to see our offices ain’t gonna cut it 3) things are beginning to open back up after the shut down so yeah we are gonna be back up to speed once vaccinations kick in widespread and Covid fears die down 4) last time i checked our sales efforts pay your salary and oh yeah the profits we bring in help your stock price and 401k. In short go fuck yourself

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The contracts that we negotiate with payers, not the prescriptions that you garner through marketing to offices, pay our salaries. By the time that prescription has been written, the product has already been purchased by a distributor, pharmacy, account, and etc. You don't sell anything. You are only around to increase demand through advertising. If you're so smart, minion, how much revenue does your territory bring in annually, and what percentage revenue goes toward to SG&A? What I'm trying to say is, "go fuck yourself."

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peasant? Your name calling in unprofessional if not sophomoric.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^sophmoric^

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True.I made 40k selling real estate on the side.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calm down, sparky. My doctor friend only sees cute, female pharma reps. He likes the perky cheerleader type.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys or girls??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plus a nice rack.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bwahaaaa! Contracts with payers? How’s it going with Medicare plans covering Xiidra? How’s it going with step edits and prior authorizations causing major issues for patients to even get the drug? You think you are something special don’t ya?! So damn disconnected from reality joker!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry.

I don't speak, moron. Idiot rep.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’re probably the whining bitch on my team

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just as I expected, you respond with a canned rep answer. I asked you simple questions, for which you do not have the answers. Probably, because you have no idea about how to get there.

You'll have to ask the coverage & pricing team for Xiidra how their coverage is going with Medicare. Why are the step edits and PAs a problem? Are you unable to sell through them? Earlier, you promulgated that you are a salesperson. Or, is it that you purport to be a salesperson, but, in reality you are exactly what I called you, "an advertisement" that walks and talks and is run by the brand team? You are correct about one thing. I am something special. BS in Finance & Mathematics,Top 10 Master's in Computational Finance & MBA with a background in consulting. I'll run circles around you, Cupcake.