New car choices

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Dec 22, 2020 at 3:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Update: Memo just sent to Victor examining company car expenses for reps. Gist of the memo is that we could save a ton of $s by requiring reps to use their own vehicles and we pay a daily mileage reimbursement only for documented work activities as audited by GPS tracking. This action will surely decrease rep fraud and increase shareholder return.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost vomited in my mouth reading these posts - stop complaining about your freaking cars and be happy you are employed.

Home office is delusional if you think reps aren’t necessary. Every script pays your salary and benefits and scripts aren’t manufactured at the payer level you dolt. Scripts are driven at the office/writer who are educated by sales reps so can it sparky.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One more idiotic rep that doesn't know our business model. Not surprising. You all don't know even know about your own territories. Go read our p&l statement, sparky. The COGS are not because of your scripts. Uninformed idiot.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Save money.... yes. A TON of money.... not really. It’s all relative and it’s a nickel in the bigger picture.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My doctor doesn't see reps and finds them a nuisance!! He can buy his own staff lunch. Reps will be extinct in 2 years.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My doctor doesn't see reps and finds them a nuisance!! He can buy his own staff lunch. Reps will be extinct in 2 years.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been hearing this for 20 years, will hear it for 20 more

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares about your degrees you jackass. In fact I do run circles around you. I won’t list ALL my qualifications but I have an MBA and PhD. I am not in sales currently but I’ve had the privilege to work alongside them. Salespeople drive demand. We have a job to do because of the work they do in the field. We really don’t need people like you in our organization quite frankly. You are poison, in addition to ignorant. You are employed because of the work others do to enable you to have a job. R&D, Medical, Marketing, Sales, etc...Being a consultant you should know seeking help for your bad attitude could be helpful. Perhaps a psychologist or psychiatrist could help you with your God complex and anger issues.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently, you care. That is why you took the time to respond. I was asked if I'm special, and I am. I'd list more of my credentials and universities, too, but that would give away too much. What's wrong, sweetheart? Are you upset at someone that you do not know? We have a job because of BD and Scientists, not because of you, field sales clowns that negotiate nothing. I have yet to meet a salesperson that is not allowed to speak outside of the talking points that have been provided for them, and that does not conduct a transaction at the end of their "sale."

Nothing about your retort leads me to believe that you have a credible MBA and/or PHD. For some reason, you take the truth as someone proclaiming their omnipotence and needing help. You're presumptuous, and you suck at deductive reasoning. My arguments are infallible, and you cannot disprove one. Who is the "we" to whom you are referring? Speak for yourself. Once you can prove whatever your point was in that cretinous rant, come back, and present a succinct argument with less rumination. Thanks for the laugh, angry person. You're a blind sheep trying to follow the flock.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, can you recap what made you go off in the first place? Came on to read about company car options and damn. Deductive reasoning leads me to the infallible conclusion that you must have received coal in your stocking this year. No need to take it out on other people man. Chill the f out dude. What car you going to choose?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is where you are getting the information for the fleet choices? The latest idiocy from another tool. Nothing to see here. Take care, followers. This has been fun.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1) I applied logic and deductive reasoning to figure out what will be the way.

2) CHEAPEST kW rates come when a dedicated meter for EV (Electric Vehicle(s)). This also assures the company is ONLY paying for the electricity used to recharge the Model3 (M3). EVs will save the company a CRAP TON of money, which is why the M3 is being offered. Secondary benefit is the PR of touting Novartis is "green".

3) A contracted licensed electrician installs the EV charger. This is what will MOST LIKELY happen at the time of installation: an electrical subpannel with a dedicated meter gets installed for the EV charger. The meter keeps track of how much electricity was used. It starts at zero and goes up from there, just like a vehicles odometer.

4) Each expense report you indicate how much electricity was used. Lets say 500kW was used. Multiply 500kW * $0.15/kW = $75. SCE's EV kW rates for Winter (Oct-May) = $0.15/kW. Summer (June-Sept) = $0.16/kW.
    Link to see for yourself SCE's EV kW rates. Rate Options for Clean Energy Technology

5) Without that dedicated meter for the EV charger there will be NO way of knowing how much electricity was used. After one full electric billing cycle, your electric bill is say $200 and some kW total usage. Last year same time, the electric bill was $150, and some kW total usage. All things being equal, the great the bill, the more kW was used. On the surface, the $50 increase was due to the charging the M3. BUT, you could argue the M3 cost $85 in electricity b/c months ago, you had replaced the appliances with more energy efficient ones (refrig, clothes washer/dryer, dishwaser, TVs, etc), changed all the old bulbs (incandescent/flouresent/halogen) to LED, HVAC was changed out to an energy efficient one too. ONLY a dedicated meter for EV charging prevents this.

Contrary to the propaganda of Novartis wanting to be carbon neutral, the real reason they are offering the M3 is be cause of the HUGE cost savings.
    *M3 will be cheaper to lease. than the other cars offered due to the crazy low deprecation rate the M3 currently enjoys over other EVs and definitely the other cars on the list. Play with the various car value calculators to see for yourself that the other cars on the list have a much higher deprecation rate vs the M3.
    *Maintenance. WHAT MAINTENANCE!!! No more oil changes. No more engine air filter replacement. No more brake pads replacement, and rotor resurface/replacement. Tire rotation and replacement, is common to all vehicles. Relube the brake caliper pins once a year, so 3yrs during the lease period.
    *Gas vs Electricty. Areas where gas is expensive, the savings over gas will be larger, than areas where gas is cheap. Cost of electricity will likely follow cost of gas for the area. If gas is expensive in your area, electricity will likely be expensive too. Thus the deduced prediction that a dedicated submeter is installed for the EV charger to get the cheaper EV rates.

Everyone will believe what they want to believe. So believe what you want.

THANKS!

Armchair psychoanalyze all you want.
    1) Do you think I care?
    2) Do you think anyone else here cares?
    3) Don't forget, it takes one to see/know one.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We wonder why the country is in shambles. Read the comments on here. People are really falling to shit. Keyboard warriors everywhere have a lot in common. Unhappy with themselves, unhealthy, ugly, lonely, overweight and no doubt have an abnormally small package.
    For those helping understand the electric vehicle options and what we can possibly expect, thanks man. Appreciate it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. came on here to see what people thought about the Electric car choice. And all I read is this type of crap. I’m concerned that The Tesla is really small. Not much room for materials, samples or much else. But that said, the other choices are small too. And the suv is disappointing.. that’s like driving a go-kart. Not really any midsize options available. I wish we had options to either buy into another level which had bigger cars or car allowances.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more rep infatuation with penis sizes

maturity never passed adolescence

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bruh. The Tesla is waaaaaaaay more room than the crap we drive now. And agree on the suv

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, take a look at prescription numbers when they pulled us out of the field. Look at the success rate of virtual reps actually talking to physicians. If you think they don't need us you are an idiot.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What really disgusts me is these companies give their reps the cheaper model cars and the reps are (pre pandemic) in their cars every single day logging miles trying to see customers. On the other hand managers are getting a more premium vehicle that is usually more comfortable for the driver and most of these managers are in their “office” at home 3-4 days a week. Give reps the more comfortable vehicle because they actually utilize it every day in the field.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't care about your comfort, rep. Get into device, where you would fail and you can pick your own vehicle, or get promoted and we'll give your lazy ass a better car.