New Corporate Identity

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Apr 6, 2021 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. Best chance is to look now while there is a wee bit of time left.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truthful. Enjoying the easy life an money while it lasts. When it's time to go, it's time to go. You can get stressed out but it does no good. There is nothing you can do anyway. Right or wrong, the results are the same. I used to get stressed till I realized it's the culture. If I make it past November, there is always feburary. Then there is always June. That crap can give you mega stress. Save cash and always have your resume up to date. You dont want to be flat footed. I am just waiting on a severance package. Until I get one I will bank good coin. Good luck everyone m. It won’t last!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New images won’t save the dog portfolio :confused:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t stop laughing at the embarrassment that is Galderma. A new corporate identity?! That’s it?!?!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a millenial working here - why didn’t the boomers ask us regarding the campaign - it’s boomers projecting their own preference - doesn’t work for the snowflake generation - Flemming you have likely seen talents — your own — grossly unappreciated

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new branding globally will cost over10 Million dollars . We don't have this $ to waste. Arrogance at it's worst.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn’t agree more. More millions wasted!!! Let’s not forget all the money paid to McKinsey and other high profile consultants.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Decadent!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shameless and shameful. We won’t sell more.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Galderma no longer has an identity or a culture. It’s been lost under Fleming. New corporate identity won’t help restore a dead business and empty pipeline.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming looks old and tired. He’s hanging by one thread...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that his days are numbered unless sales turn around big time.