New hire expansion

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2021 at 7:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any new information on what will happen to the new hires that have contingency offers? Anyone on the inside have any insight on what these deficiencies are and how much the new indication will be delayed? Is there a chance it’s minor and DRP will be approved on April 3?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New hire expansion? How about Current Hire contraction?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drug KILLS PEOPLE!!!! SELL. SELL. SELL ..... SELL. SELL. SELL. !!!! Why did YANG jump ship????

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do my dogs feet smell like popcorn????

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates Acadia employees can share? Any news from FDA yet on what’s needed for approval?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the age of consent determined by the age of the participant or the state where the event took place?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

update: the FDA said our drug is the most amazing treatment for patients wellbeing they have ever reviewed and they needed time to digest the data and come to grips with it. They are considered approving it as the panacea for all maladies...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s been fifty-leven days since I signed my contingency contract...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody says you have to stop looking for work. If you can find something better, go for it!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, I’m still looking and applying!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any real guesses on what’s in store for us contingent offer hires this week?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have spoken with my " manager" ( if we get hired) there was no real info given. I can tell you April 3ed the indication is NOT getting approved. I hope it is a three month delay. If there is a CRL. you are talking about 18 months. I think it is VERY odd the FDA did not tell Acadia what is missing!!!!

Best of luck to all

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree! It is very odd. Really the only indication (granted, it is a big one) there will be a CRL is because of past companies experiencing the same letter and then a CRL followed. It’s going to be interesting when we hear the final info this week. I think we will hear Thursday because Friday is Good Friday and I don’t think the market will be trading Friday and of course not on Saturday.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard from their mix talent recruiter about this situation?

Ive reached out to mine and tried to be considered for other openings they are recruiting for with different companies and they wont return my calls/emails.

Does acadia gave some type of agreement with them that they cant try and place us for another available opportunity since we are under a contingency offer with Acadia?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have not reached out to my recruiter but your comment has encouraged me to. Nothing about that is stated in my contingency offer.
    This is a terrible situation. Especially for those of us that were laid off during this waiting process.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So hypothetically, my wife’s brother and family come to visit us from California. We live In Connecticut. The age of consent in CA is 18, but it is 16 here in CT. Things happen between me and my 17 yr old niece, is that legal or no?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt? Is that you?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disgusting!!! Incest!!! You should be arrested