NUBU S2 Meeting

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jul 15, 2021 at 3:25 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you feel like you’re at a disadvantage if you choose not to attend the live meeting?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I feel like I'm the smart one for choosing remote. If people roll their eyes about it then fine with me.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No-I opted to attend virtually as well. My DM was fully supportive of my decision.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same with me

no. I want virtual

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

me too. do not care what people think. they can't force me

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think the virus is real and even if it is, it's not different than the seasonal flu.
    I don't wear masks.
    I didn't get and don't plan to ever get the vaccine.

I don't feel comfortable traveling for work so I decided to attend virtually.

I do wish I had a bigger company car.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the virus is real, but I will not get the vaccine. obviously home office doesn't think the vaccine is that effective or they'd not force all to have the vaccine to go to a meeting. if a few are not vaccinated and most are..the vaccine should be protecting those ! makes no sense. SMH

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Fox News had been around when your parents had you, you would have already died of polio.

Go ahead. Be an idiot. Your kids are the ones who will pay.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm fully vaccinated and still taking the option to attend virtually. I've been out in the field seeing customers and doing my job either way. My question is why the hell are you so excited to go to a meeting?? Seriously?? I mean you are very passionate about going to this meeting apparently enough to accuse someone else of being some kind of anti-vaxer. Have fun in the airports and being herded from breakout to breakout. lol WTF

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because I like role play and I've developed some innovative High Impact Questions!

Delta is coming for you too, faker.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally agree.

I have no interest in going to a meeting vaccinated or not. do it virtually.

TN should not have put any of this in this position anyway until 2022. No other division is asking reps this and mandating vaccines to go to a meeting.

dont' want to fly, don't want to go to a hotel and don't want 8 or 9 hours of role playing to get a few drinks.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't think NuBu or TN should put us in the position of making us feel as if we should be live at a meeting with no other division is asking that. 2022 maybe not now! Delta Variant

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

could not agree more. hate the meetings and the herding of cattle, crappy food and 5 min breaks. no more band either and we will deal with that

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

been vaccinated

don't want an in person meeting

do it virtually

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will the band be live or virtual

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No faking it. I'm fully transparent about being fully vaccinated but still taking the virtual option. Plenty of people are still getting Delta that are fully vaccinated. It's a choice we are given to do it virtually either way and I'm taking it. I mean hell... I went to a meeting during the freaking Vortex in Chicago back in 2019 for God's sake. Enough is enough. Waste of time and money.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are all these pharma companies wanting to have in person meetings so bad? I know others doing the same thing but not giving reps a virtual option

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because most "leadership" in Pharma didn't come from field sales. They don't know what the job is but only know what their consultancy rotation told them they thought it was. They continue to use a 1988 model.

For F's sake, they still think district managers should ride with reps for 2 days every 4 weeks and write a 3 page review. Old thinking.

DMs should have about 15-30 reps that they see twice a year. Hold reps accountable for sales. Period.

And fire any DM who does more than 0 teleconferences a year.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BINGO!