Oklahoma state officials are trying to return the state's $2 million stockpile of hydroxychloroquine

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jan 27, 2021 at 3:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fiscal Responsibility! And y’all wanted to re-elect that Idiot. If I were an Oklahoma taxpayer, I’d be pissed.

Oklahoma state officials are trying to return the state's $2 million stockpile of the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine -- which had been touted by some as a treatment for Covid-19 -- back to the medical distributer.

In July, the US Food and Drug Administration revoked an emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat Covid-19. The agency now says hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine have not been shown to be safe and effective for treating or preventing Covid-19.

"We are working with the department of health to try to return the stockpile," Oklahoma Attorney General's Office Communications Director Alex Gerszewsk confirmed

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, because it’s SO much better under the numbnuts we have now...

what i also find funny is that a simple google search of hydroxychoriquin and corona virus actually shows that it does and did help those survive the ‘rona. But, I’m here to help your lazy a**, So here’s a link to an article that explains it for you (and pssst...don’t tell, but it’s from cnn and msn...not really right wing leaning).

But please, keep enlightening us with your witty banter and your agenda, because we are all ears...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it is so much better now! The hydroxychloroquine comments numbnuts made, to use your term, were completely irresponsible. Whether works for some or not. Let the scientists talk. Right up there with the ingest bleach suggestion.