Oncology openings

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Mar 29, 2021 at 12:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a sales job. You are all in it for the money. If you think anything else you are a thick headed moron.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name calling is such juvenile behavior.

Is that how you pursue your own self-esteem, by belittling others?

Sad.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lighten up Francis...not every venue is a place for your ‘emotional intelligence’ skills to shine through...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better not say that here or you’ll have to do 10 virtual development courses to get your brain reprogrammed...thinking is not allowed here. You’ve been warned.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad, but true.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be more than a few opening soon. June is coming and a lot of people are ready to go. Unit is dying and the rest of the talent in the unit will be leaving after they max the money they can. Blame leadership, pure and simple. Just awful. The whole unit needs a reorganization. To many people doing the same thing. Let’s play a game, what position in Oncology should be cut?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The “talent” already left...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True a bunch have left but there are some good folks still left. They will be gone soon enough like was said before. It doesn’t matter really. I think Oncology will be sold off again in the next year or two. People will say no way that will happen but the drugs we have are c+ at best and nothing is coming for a while. Like 2023. So yeah they dead in water.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you blame the Hebrews?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blame? I choose not blame anyone.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just remember GSK OBU leadership, June is right around the corner. I envision many people bailing in June as the last of the retention sign ons are vested. This unit has not done a damn thing since it started and is going nowhere fast. Dostar is approved but if you don’t got a big fancy cancer center you will sell nothing. No drugs coming for a long time and we are in no position to buy anyone. All of the failures fall on leadership plain and simple. Great job everyone, way to ruin a unit, you may end up being a case study in horrible direction and box checking excellence.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t believe I fell for it again. I was a long time GSK’er, left to go to BI, because that’s where everyone was going, and talked into returning to GSK to finish out my career. They said I would get all of my tenure back. This was true, but I had forgotten how terrible this place is. I get 6 weeks of vacation and it is not nearly enough. Happily, I can retire whenever I want, but I was hoping to last a few more years. Managers are all spineless. Covering their own asses. I hate pretending they are my friends when I know they would stab me in the back if given the opportunity. My manager is completely clueless, and an embarrassment to the industry. How could Doug hire him multiple times? Where is the oversight? Would love to know how he is evaluated. I am beginning to return recruiter calls. Would have liked the retirement benefits, but not worth waiting it out three more years. I fear it wilI not get better anytime soon.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Mike

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, I quit a long time ago...I just haven't resigned.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel your pain, bruh. Right there with ya!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best pension ever...lol!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s over folks. This unit will be revamped I say in July sometime. I have a sneaking suspicion that a report will kill a few of these positions in the Care Team Model. The CTL will be a dead position in the next three to six months. Then we will pretend it never existed

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

an absolute shit show

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn. Just heard that a bunch of people left this month from a variety of positions. Guess this care team model is a bust. I bet they don’t even fill the positions. Perhaps GSK is getting what they want and people are leaving.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As someone who was screwed over when they sold Oncology 1.0 to Novartis, I’m laughing my a$$ off watching GSK try to fix its mistake with an obviously incompetent diversity hire like Walmsley at the helm. This is karma at work and it’s a beautiful thing.