Oncology

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2019 at 12:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PH is an idiot. This place is run by clueless, mis-fit toys who have been there for too long. Back-stabbing assholes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They run this place like primary care, they don't trust anyone. Why stay in this mess! They treat us like we are 2. Lets play doctor and pretend you have an appointment with me. Really, pretend calls, that is what you think we need to be doing! How about tell us what is going on, hiring freeze, people leaving, Merck running the place, are we getting indications, will we ever have a new oncology product. Lenvima is not a good product, it's like nexavar, thats why its a TKI.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I came over to Eisai when they purchased MGI and this was they same story back then! Nothing has changed. It is a primary care company filled with primary care thinking and backgrounds. They didn't want to hear that oncology was different and it appears they don't want to hear it now.

Come on...think of going to ASCO...Eisai is always talked about as being the absolute worst 'oncology company' and most of the onc reps who are there are either very new to onc or are terrible reps with bad reputations that no one else wanted.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are the most envied company in oncology. If you people are so miserable why don't you just leave. We have an opportunity everyday to serve patients!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone please tell me what was said on the patient kit conference call? I could not understand any of those people. And, by the way, people are leaving fast.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those people........smh

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...said no one ever.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was this written by a chatbot? You forgot to use the font denoting satire.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had to cancel 2 appointments this week so far, one for the role play thing and, one for the kit conference call. I was told both were mandatory. I guess this has turned into an office job. Seeing Eisai people is more important than helping parents, HHC. I thought when I took this position, the goal was to get in front of customers face to face but, it turns out that my customers work here so I never need to leave the house.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eisai, some of us are back at work. We aren't all in NY or Cali. Either tell us to stay home and do the office work you are sending to us or, let us go back to work. We can not do both efficiently!! It's tough getting appointments to then have to cancel them because of a mandatory call or play doctor/rep with someone. Stop trying to justify a home office position with busy work being handed to the field.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A friend of mine received a call from a recruiter today and, Eisai hiring for women health. Anyone heard anything about this? Is it true we are hiring managers for women health? She was told the position is in Chicago area.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's funny. I know 3 people that have received calls about Womens Health positions. BUT, Eisai has said nothing to the people that work here. Poor leadership! OR, Eisai does not want the people that work here in those positions because they aren't qualified. Either way, POOR leadership!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to Eisai.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spoke to a head-hunter today and she said middle June for those positions in Womens health. The head-hunter didn't know salaries, how many positions there are going to be or, what the locations are yet but, said, interviews should start, for managers, in the next 2 weeks. Thanks Eisai for telling us everything, I mean nothing!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you on Gilligan’s Island? Where are these head hunters you speak of? Do they shrink the noggin’ and eat the rest?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The recruiter that called me was out of Virginia, you need her number skipper? A friend of mine in Tennessee and, Michigan also got a call.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not know where any of you work but, even if you work at Walmart, stay there. This place is a joke and getting worse. We stay home all day, instead of doing appointments and, pretending like we are calling on doctors with our mangers. We have no new products coming and Merck controls what Eisai does. If Merck ever decides that our TKI doesn't work well, this place will close.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this, OSS's play like we have an appointment, managers play like they are doctors and, we get nothing accomplished. We have too many managers and ICAM's running around. People inside sit and think of things for us all to do instead of working in the field or at least trying to. We have no idea what our priority's are. Oh I know, why don't we have a Teams call and talk about it!!! We should make an announcement, Everyone go back to work Monday.