Oncology

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2019 at 12:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex did the dude.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct, we need to be left alone to go back to work. It is crazy how many appointments I have had to cancel for Teams calls and to role play. Wonder what would have happen it I would have been with a real doctor? Maybe I would have helped a patient. Stop inventing things for us to do and let us work!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have an offer and I am waiting for the background check to come back before I give my notice. I have 2 friends here doing the same. Just not a career here or any direction form management. I have to look out for my family. Do they let you stay for 2 weeks or tell you to leave now? It's not a competing oncology position.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you. Assume they’ll take the low road. Be prepared to leave immediately when you give notice. Congrats!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got out of Eisai!!! I’m envious.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re email will be shut down within 30 minutes make sure to copy whatever files you need/want and say good riddance

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Copying everything tonight and then telling them. Thanks for the info.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So do they pay you out for your two week notice?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Usually.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex did the dude.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just told my manager that I am resigning and my manager asked that I wait until tomorrow. Weird. I asked, wait for what. Manager said they would like to talk to me about my decision and, I told the mgr, that he could call me tomorrow if that helps but, this is my 2 weeks notice. What is going on?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s going on is you just got a free day of pay! Cheers!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like they may counter offer maybe??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who care if they do? Eisai will still be a shithole. Get out while you can.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are we hiring? This place has no idea what they are doing. I hear we are changing/hiring Eisai. wonder what that means? I wish they would tell us so I could plan my summer.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They removed me from email in about 12 minutes when I resigned. I have to say they are least fast and efficient at something. That was a long 1 1/2 years that I worked there. The people are not bad but management needs a lot of work. RBL's have no idea what they are doing. They must have needed warm bodies when these guys got their jobs.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very bad. MC is a horrible leader. Cant get out of the way of his own ego. Bigger problem is the managers. SB is the absolute worst. Horrible person and worse leader.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MC runs this place like its primary care. You are right, he has no idea what he is doing. I've been here for 2 yrs and it does not get better.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have been here for two years it’s time to get out...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex did the dude.