Oncology

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2019 at 12:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny thing about this is, I'm the senior person in my division.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to bounce then...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No the Southeast is horrible. SB has to be the winner for most arrogant and worse micromanager of all district managers. She has her favorite women and hates men. Very unrealistic expectations of calls per day and access. But then she says that SHE was the best rep of all times and could make 10 calls a day and every customer begged to see her. Oh yea, she consistently lies about how much she knows and how great she is. Just make sure your are getting 3 or more doctors to monthly dinner programs during a pandemic and you will be fine. Miserable but fine.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows the south has issues but, it's not gong to change, you have to start at the top. The south needs new managers and, it's not going to happen. I've been here 4 yrs and have heard this since the day I started. MC does not hire managers that are good because they would compete with him. He hires women that will do what he says. You are not allowed to push back.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats going on here?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am going to resign slowly. I think I will start telling them and take 4 or 5 days to do it. I will start by having a call and telling them I have something to tell them tomorrow. The Next day I will Tell them about change that is coming. The following day I will give them an idea of what change is coming. Then, the next day I will tell them I'm thinking about leaving and will let them know tomorrow.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’ll still come as a surprise to them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm going to just quit!!! This place is nuts. What is this new set-up and who's idea was this. They just took all my customers that I have relationships with, away from me and gave them to someone who doesn't know them. And that's a good plan! I don't think they thought through this at all.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it me or is Eisai not be sure about how to restructure. They keep talking to us but, we do not get the entire story. There always seems to be more to come. I'm in the central and had a call with only part of the details. If we are doing this, shouldn't the plan be in place or are we flying by the seat of our paints and making this up as we go?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean what is the set-up? they just dissolved the KAM team without any warning

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is my manager going to have to actually work? Hahahaha, thats going to be funny. There are going to be a lot of first for these people. Who gets to do FCR's on them? Who gets blamed or credit for loss or gain of business?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh the times they are a changin’!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it me or is this place getting old. I guess I need to do what the rest of the OSS's are doing and start looking to get out before I'm the last one here.