Only VAX reps RTF soon

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 15, 2021 at 8:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Facts: only vaccinated reps can go back to field soon, non vaccinated have to work remotely. Announcement coming soon. I assure you this is confirmed!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was the FAQs. I’m vaxed and ready to go.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trumpers gonna die unemployed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

will never take that shit

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you’ve been living under a rock. We were told this two weeks ago.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sweet more time for my side gig.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How soon?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was confirmed weeks ago. However, I think this is just another stall tactic they can use as an excuse. You have to be fully vaccinated so theoretically if you started your vaccination process today it’s about another month before you’re cleared for field (only exception to this being the J&J route). That’s of course assuming they even give the green light which they won’t. Nobody is returning to field until after 3.3 is rolled out. We’ve been getting fed lies for over a year getting delayed over & over again. There is zero incentive in HQs mind to get us back. Revenue is up without us. I highly doubt they’ll send us back out only to lay us off.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s just it- the states don’t have to make it mandatory...your boss will. Or even your health ins provider. Early retirement anyone? Oh wait...they’ll prob take that away too.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are tracking who is vaccinated and who is not through a database that updates every day, in all 50 states. That is a fact.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should track it. We all need to be vaccinated!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about people who had it, recovered, and are naturally immune? Same thing.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't have common sense and work at this company. They screen for that here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you tried a combination of probiotics and stool softeners?