Osmotica Pharmaceutical

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2016 at 5:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im getting the f%ck out soon

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a lot of crap going on in this company… it is allowed. Low!!! I.left on my own and never looke back!! From leadership to human resources, they do absolutely nothing to take care of people. They let go if great DMs ro accept shit from Sun WITH NO VERIFICATION of who they were. You all got taken.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RVL is at a new all time low. RB gives pay increases to the manager or rep. that is willing to drink no merit needed. HR do some research.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is a joke here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course it is! It’s hey by jarret Miller who is in bed with markison and Schaub!
    They have one concern only - their wallets. Slicing and dicing people in an attempt to put more money in their 3 pockets. But the truth prevails and the stock they thought was worth $15 when they went IPO is now at $2.88 and dropping. Once the bank takes over by the end of the year their winnings will be about $0. The main investors should have gottennridden of them last year after the 4 th round of layoffs and pointing fingers at imaginary objects. But instead they let them round up the Sun rejects and spend more good money after bad. Anyone with basic math abilities would not buy this company now and even the bank was foolish to loan these nimrods money

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

POOR DECISION MAKING ALL THE WAY AROUND. NOW YOU HAVE POS LEADERS TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO WHICH IS A STRETCH OF LABEL. YOU LET GO OF GOOD PEOPLE BLAMING THEM INSTEAD OF YOU (MARKETING AND JD) FOR BLUNDERS. THEN YOU ALL FURTHER FIRED THE VP OF MARKETING AND THE VP OF SALES. THEN VP OF MARKET ACCESS QUIT AND YOU HAVE NO ONE IN MARKETING LEFT!!! THE ROOSTERS ARE COMING HOME TO ROOST MORONS!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the reorg or whatever the hell you people want to call it you got rid of a great Chicago DM and great Ohio Valley DM for what? These idiots who came on board with 'baggage'? You know what we mean don't you???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just so so desperate now. They are legally obligated to notify the investors on the 1rst qtr call next week of Risks such as the business model customer cash and carry not really meeting FILL expectations. It’s not a sales persons problem - it’s a CEO COO problem.
    They are literally at the end of the rope

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While we are all looking, any advice on how to deal with this shit show?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes...work and get the business and keep your head down. At night and on weekends look actively!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all doing that! The winners in this case are The so called legacy reps. When you look at all of you out there who were brought over to ramp up prescriptions, this was not done! Ryan can brag all he wants but the numbers do not lie! You should all be fired for putting us down on all the conference calls. The fact that this is allowed is why we are all leaving.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am actually one of the top people in this company and heading out into the field in an hour. Not going to say if I am a territory manager or a district manager. However what I can tell you is this place is completely divided. The so called legacy people as we are all termed are the ones pulling the weight and upper management needs to see that. Meanwhile yoou have Ryan touting the numbers as if he came on board and was saving the company. He has not. This is a very simple sell. I think you should all get over yourselves as you were the dirt of eye care always and still are. Coming over to a new company does not elevate your selling skills.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bleeks is going to give his credit card number to the pharmacy that is the only way he will actually get fills for his people. The greyhound pulled up to RVL dropped off the lowest of the low, RB was the driver.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Upper management” doesn’t not see what is one foot in front of them. Jds big idea to poach the SUN leftovers. All this because 1. He’s lazy 2. He has no idea what he is doing
    And B. markison is just not a bright guy
    To 1. Put JD in charge of operations and keep him after several failures 2. Think Arbaclofen and Upneeq could carry this company

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What part of the country are you in? We’re not put down in NE. Just curious who your Regional is?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now this is funny.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Earnings call for first quarter next week.
    Cannot lie about the numbers and it will be interesting to see the progress on the “strategic options”, that is, besides asking investors to grant management more shares of dilutive stock. How do these guys keep their highpaying jobs?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left too. Zero ethics - very shady company about to implode