Pander to leftists...

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, May 14, 2021 at 12:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management panders to leftists with critical race theory nonsense but then begs them to oppose leftist legislation. Can’t make this crap up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upper management is definitely sending mixed messages.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God forbid somebody have two different stances on two completely different political issues.

world isn’t so black and white ding dong.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lost respect as soon as our newest race training started off with a author who's latest book is titled, Mediorcre. In it, Oluo claims that the West's problem are fundamentally tied to the mediocrity of white males.

Nice job Lori.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true... and they aren’t different issues cuff stick... it’s one issue... they supported politicians that supported a law that would damage innovation in the biopharmaceutical industry... It’s pretty straight forward...

One critical difference between liberals and conservatives... liberals will literally vote for someone who threatens their livelihood over a sense of moral purpose... a just cause if you will... whole conservatives don’t give a $hit what you do as long is it doesn’t affect them, their paycheck or their ability to support their family... they will vote for the politician that best gives them the chance to protect their family rather than make their decisions on short term emotional thinking that makes them feel good in one moment...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo. Amgen is a POS company full of hypocritical worthless management. It's no surprise people are leaving in droves for companies that aren't "woke" and that actually have a bright future. I already left. This company is a joke. All smoke and mirrors. Terrible managers, shit culture, not a serious player in a single TA, and a joke of a pipeline. It's hilarious how they talk about the "world class Oncology pipeline". The Oncology pipeline is awful. Maybe one drug of the 20 will be a billion dollar drug. The rest of garbage.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

False. Of course Amgen Senior Leadership panders to BLM and leftists, but don't think the Fox Watchers are special. They consistently vote against their economic and social interest by supporting tax cuts for the ultra rich with raises for the middle class just because they are convinced someone will stop abortions.

Bottom line is that Americans are very stupid.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? You must be joking. What you described is Libertarianism. That is not the GOP of today...abortion and gay marriage ring a bell? How do those two issues affect your ability to support your family?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

which company did you leave for that is not ‘woke’, as you put it? You sound bitter/obsessed. When I leave Amgen, I would never look back. Let alone post grievances on an anonymous message board lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1) I'm not disclosing my new company. That's not smart.

2) please tell me how I'm obsessed. Bitter, sure. I spent years at this company and they jerked me around, treated me and many others like garbage, wasted my time, and threw away good assets because of terrible mismanagement. So yeah, I dislike Amgen a lot. Do you have a problem with that? I think it's a terribly run company. How does that make me obsessed?

3) i check boards on here for various companies and post on threads that interest me. I didn't start this thread. I left the company recently enough that I'm still interested in what's going on. How you operate your life isn't how I operate mine. I don't care if you'd "never look back". I'm not you. I didn't post a "grievance". Amgen should probably keep you. You fit right in. Dumb as a stone. Stay at the company. You'll keep promoted if you shove your head up enough asses

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you were paying attention, I didn’t say GOP, I said conservatives. There is a big difference. Liberal = Big Government, Federally funded welfare programs and the justification for high taxes that results in a shrinking middle class... Conservative = Small government, life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness equally accessible to all resulting in economic prosperity and the American dream... Libertarianism = leave me the F alone... Authoritarianism = Do what the government says or else...

I am a Conservative Libertarian working at a company that believes in Authoritarian Liberalism, critical race theory, and a whole bunch of crap that does not increase people’s ability to better themselves. While this company was busying scratching the backs of the oligarchy that is now the American Elite class, The politicians they were supporting were bashing the pharmaceutical industry’s high drug cost issue without addressing the middle man that is the PBM industry. Rising drug prices are the result of the rebate system not falling under the anti-kickback statute. That’s why big government sucks, because it makes rules that pick winners and losers within a free market.

and PS; raising taxes on the upper class never really affects them, the politicians that try to increase taxes also increase loopholes because they’re in the pocket of those high class mega donors. They hire accountants and people to find these loop holes so they never actually pay more taxes, the only people that actually end up paying are the middle class who can’t afford to find a way to circumvent their capital gains taxes by hiring a $150k/year CPA.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s one issue when you have both parties insisting on idealogical purity lest you be banished or cancelled. What’s funny is that the dimwits will hit for price controls ensuring the loss of their own job because they don’t understand that revenue pays their salaries.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks again for proving your obsession with a company you have left in order to move to a ‘less woke’ company.

Amgen is not ‘woke’. They send BS emails to cover themselves when a social justice issue pops up in the headlines. They do not care about minorities who work for Amgen. Actually Amgen doesn’t care about any employee. Only people who step on others survive in this company these days.

Yes I agree it is terribly run and the stock price is not reflecting the actual future potential of the company.
    I am also looking to leave ASAP. But unlike you, once I leave I would not even want to hear the word ‘Amgen’ ever again. It is a toxic place to work.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally someone with a brain. Accurate AF. BRAVO. 100%

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Amgen wasn't woke they wouldn't have an entire FUNCTION decided to diversity, equity, and inclusion, with people who get paid for the sole job of essentially hiring more black people and pushing critical race theory on the rest. Amgen is paying director and ED salaries to people to be a diversity function. Lmao. Isn't that just part of the job of HR or did I miss something? Go to another company. Amgen is woke as fuck. Black people at Amgen were getting hired while everyone else had a hiring freeze. I could think of plenty more examples that go beyond just "sending emails". It's a joke. I'm done with your clown ass.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

awww I struck a nerve with this lunatic asylum resident. Lmao at your utter stupidity, anger, ignorance, racism and just pure obsession with a company you claim to have ‘left’ on your own accord. Just admit that you were fired or laid off because you can’t be this insane and hold down a job at any company. Also nice try trying to make up BS about diversity folks getting paid the same as executives. Actually your entire post is full of lies.
    I bet your ugly face couldn’t make any sales either.
    Go back to your cell in the asylum and sit on that stainless steel toilet while drowning yourself in self-pity. Internet hours are over soon.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed - this person gets it!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same person. Replying. Lol

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RACISM RULES!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I jacked off today thinking about all the hotties at Amgen. These guys are smoking hot!!!