Pander to leftists...

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, May 14, 2021 at 12:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s 100% relevant... you just made the assumption that reps couldn’t understand the explanation of the rebate system when it was actually a rep who typed it... looks like you’re the, “dumb fuck.” And again, proving to be a jack@$$...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a dumb fuck attempts to spell using symbols. The statement is still irrelevant, dumb fuck.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh you are so clever! You really got me there, home office cock sucker! Guess since Amgen allowed everyone to stay home you’re not getting to bore everyone to death at the water cooler with your overambitious self talk. It’s best to do your ego boosting here so you don’t completely go off the deep end into insecurity and self consciousness. Atta boy Jim

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did get you. The amount of acrimony that is displayed through your writing is revealing. You are angry at a computer screen. Moreover, I get no ego boost from outwitting you, Prince Lev Nikolayevich Myshkin. That's tantamount to celebrating a chess win over a child. Keep delivering those grande drinks, rep. You're out of your league.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all are acting as if an insurrection didn't happen and believe this false moral equivalence between left and right exists without acknowledging the outrageous lies and extreme denial being perpetuated by the right.

So yes! The company is telling the truth about your white privilege and racism. If you don’t like it, stop complaining and leave.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are a walking contradiction and you aren’t even aware of it. I’m not angry at a computer screen, I’m disgusted by your pious sense of self worth. You are blind to your own undoing, dumb fuck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you can’t just call one side a bunch of liars and not reflect honestly on your own biased stances. NEITHER side has the moral high ground and if you aren’t aware of that, you are exactly what is wrong America. You are spoon fed garbage opinions paraded as facts by the very companies whose correspondents live and work in the same cities the politicians do. Their kids go to the same schools, they eat at the same places and you don’t think their viewpoint is biased in favor of their neighbors?

You don’t seek conflicting information to make an informed decision and form your own beliefs. Psychologically, you’re just trying protect and defend your stance because that information may not confirm to your own stagnant opinions, making you second guess yourself. That’s the very definition of ignorance. BOTH sides are deceitful and use we the people to proliferate their own influence and power. They don’t care about us, about you or your plight against racial injustice. They’re just trying to push their own agendas to gain influence and power. This is why our founding fathers gave us the bill of rights, to protect us from the the thinly veiled oligarchy that has become the elite ruling class, which includes the main stream media...

Although, I understand you’re mad and you are hurting, there does need to be an honest conversation on a lot of the topics that are important to you. But pointing fingers & calling people liars is just another version of McCarthyism and it’s exactly why people don’t want to have those tough conversations that could lead to the progress you want. If you want to make strides, start by trying to understand the other side of ANY viewpoint (especially one against the one you are currently championing for) and DONT HATE the other person for having a conflicting opinion. It doesn’t have to be that way. Otherwise, what’s the point of having the conversation?! If you’re just not going to listen until we agree wholeheartedly and without question. THAT is the burden for people who want change. Until then, everyone else will stay silent for fear of being labeled, slandered and smeared. We have families to feed too...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you can't call liars when they are liars? So there is not a wrong side of this? This is exactly when fingers should be pointed. An insurrection at the capitol is somehow justified to you so we shouldn't point fingers?

Talk about bias...you believe that there is this elite ruling class and that the mainstream media is part of it? Where'd you develop that opinion as it's stop steeped in fact? It's your opinion that fits with your narrative which is exactly what you are asking people not to do. Your hypocrisy is wildly evident. Not listening to the other side? Seriously? What's the other side of racism, misogyny, and denying science?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb ass rep. That's the best that you could do after thinking about your response for two weeks? Go Veeva plan your lunch schedule. You suck.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you most high and mighty MBA grad, go back to your fantasy meetings with Bob and Murdo and thinking you really have some power in this organization.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on - thanks for responding I was going to but summarized what needed to be said. I’d buy you a beer if I knew who this was.

There is zero moral equivalence for downright racism, misogyny, and denial of science. For telling racists to stand back and standby while some existed in absolute fear - WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS. White privilege! in stark contrast to white allies.

There was a point in time when I respected certain views of the republican party. I still believe in some views - but the core is rotten.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please … founding fathers?! Constitution?! Do you even know why they were amendments to the constitution… most recent being for Civil + Women's rights?

This country and it’s leaders stood by and allowed the genocide of America’s native people … in fact funded it in recent history. This country stood by as Tulsa burned and still hasn’t acknowledged it and allowed state legislators to remove progressive Black southern congressmen in the late 1800s. Some of that legislature exists today.

Don’t lecture me on history - go learn your history and understand your privilege!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a very one sided view of history.

be thankful for westward expansion. Otherwise you wouldn’t be able to get your soy latte on every corner my little leftist.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Covid has really taken a toll on people’s mental stability. This racist moron is on every thread posting political nonsense. lmao

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its the truth. Just google it. Cross-reference all your sources just like you do a science paper.

Another example of why we should hire based on critical thinking/brilliance and not a checklist of skillsets being projected as brilliance.

I like soy lattes. Go ahead and make me one. lol …

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s more than just one person, idiot

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha, google it. What a biased search engine. There is literally a law going through Congress to address how biased this search engine is. Shockingly, it’s somehow more entrenched in Progressivism than this company and its board...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Progressivism is reality. Deal with it you Qmoron.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Alex Jones…

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]