Paranoid Pharma

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do all of the posts about the management team get pulled? Who, at Watson, patrols this site?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The management garbage "pickers" control this site. Their desperate fear is that a post will catch on among the viewers. They can't have this. It's dangerous and breeds malcontent. Therefore, we must keep on posting until prople pick up on what is said. Remember, it can't be hidden indefinately. Truth will come out, it always does. Posters, keep on, and don't get discouraged!- Ever!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, they're always trolling here. Some spend their entire "office day(s)" trying to get their name wiped clean...VP's, ADS's, HR, RSM's, Marketing...all of them !!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the managers have better things to do than troll CP. Get a life.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are paranoid, and very much afraid what to do if they see posts that "scare" them. They too are afraid of negative posts because middle and upper management will question these managers as to what is going on with the minions, us! Managers will then have to answer what is happening with the sales force, and why it's happening! This is not good for the health and longevity of the manager. They are the ones who will be called on the carpet in front of the"bean counters" who rule the company. As someone once told me; "Take more from them, than they take from you". This should be your motto!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the input, RSM. Yeah, it takes lots of time to creatively fake your field contacts and expense reports !!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now, THIS is spot on. But, you could have added all the time it takes planning who's gonna bang who at the POA's.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU, you Back Pocket Turd!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See, RSMs do, indeed, troll here. This is a Charlie comment; wait maybe Camp or Jerry.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is how you can tell you don't even work here anymore...we haven't had RSMs in years. It's DM you dumb ass! So sad when former Watson reps come on here still crying...waaaaaaa!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is sad is that we still work here with these cheating, backstabbing, phony managers. They lie and cheat on expenses and field contacts, give zero direction, and show no maturity.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Watson management slip up and actually admit the truth by taking the "Sales" out of their front line manager title? We know that the Sales for this company are in Generics, not brand division. RSM or DM, what is the difference? Am imbecile by any other name is still an imbecile. Waaaaaaa!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that seriously all you've got? Here's what you can admit...you don't work here anymore loser so find something better to do. It's pathetic that you still feel a need to cry about whatever Watson manager fired you. Oh wait, you must be that 'smart' one that left and found a better job! Right.....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't know that I don't double dip there anymore (assumption makes an ass out of you, easily done in this case), but I do recognize that your whiney simpering tirade is spoken like a true management imbecile. What is really pathetic is simpletons like you trolling this site to cover your tracks. Are you afraid that someone in your employ will point out what a disgusting pig you are? I bet you have your list of 18 month terminations ready for the next POA to make them losers, too. Didn't you forget to end with your whimpering Waaaaaaa?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My double-dippin' bro. I made $210,000 this year doublin' down. I think I worked about 100 half days to throw off the dogs. Life is good man !!!