Pfizer contracts w Publisic for Virtual Reps take place of 50% salesforce

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 27, 2021 at 11:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half our reps will be replaced with a vendor CSO reps and Part Time Virtual Reps.
    The remaining 50% of us reps will be focused on the top 1/3rd physicians that drive most of the sales

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the person that just posted, what is your degree of confidence in what you said?
    And will they still have TMs & STMs in IM or just STMs?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget…30% of the reps will be SME’s

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not 30% of people being what u call SMEs. it’s the goal of 30% of interactions. Much of it is gonna depend on area and customer need.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom line...most of us will be elsewhere fairly soon. Almost happy to be leaving this charade behind.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same. Just wish they would get on with it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you please clarify SME. Best guess is specialty medical expert (?)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. Flat out incorrect. Took a screen shot of the slide to ensure I wasn’t imagining what I’d heard during the call.

“Increase our customer facing colleague ratio to at least 30% subject matter experts” - straight from the slide

the interactions figure was actually 50% and that was for 50% virtual interactions. Just pulled it up. You are absolutely wrong.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its the new normal.
    Love it or Hate it, Contracted Virtual Reps from a vendor is here to stay. Whether full or part time, CSO Virtual reps are here.
    Other companies been using for a while now

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats it we are toast!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some divisions have been "toaste" for a few yrs now (I&I).
    50k CSO live reps & 30k CSO PT Virtual reps is the new norm in pharma as Pfizer is one of last to implement.
    Bottom line under CEO Albert stock has lost -15% since he took over. 2022 is a year he must deliver shareholder value and increase stock price. With a poor Phase 3 pipeline, only way to drive value is to drastically cut costs.

2 biggest costs is Employee Payroll & Employee Benefits.
    CSO cuts the 1st expense by 70% and eliminates 2nd expense all together.

Navigator Non Sales Model will all but eliminate the fines and lawsuits we settle every yr that total hundreds millions every yr.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you say the pipeline is weak so why do they keep saying 25 in 5?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Hundreds of millions every year?" Fines and lawsuits that we settle every year? So what was the lawsuit we settled in the most recent year? And the year before that? Name the specifics cases that result in the hundreds of millions lost every year. I'm curious

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just google Pfizer’s criminal behavior/ it’s all there

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noooo. That's not what he asked. He asked you to back up your claim. "Google it" is not a valid response.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you around in 09? That’s why lawyers run the show. Just read what’s on the slides, in a monotone voice so as not to over or under emphasize any one particular point. The good ole days ain’t coming back.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insurance companies dictate everything anyway. Doctors have no say in anything anymore. No, the good old days are long gone.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes the environment & industry has changed.
    No more need for a 150k rep in a territory let alone 2 or 3 (300-450k yr per terr), throw in 401k, healthcare etc half million per terr is no longer needed.
    What is required now by Pfizer is simple basic service reps in most divisions.
    Only Oncology & Rare Disease need experience clinical reps.
    All other Pfizer divisions can be 50k Contract Reps with same sales impact.
    I dont like it but its true and here to stay.
    Lesson, get into Oncology or Rare Disease if you want a career in this industry.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea….you need lots of experience in Oncology to make 4 calls a quarter. Lol

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then they don't need all these managers or all these lawyers either. If everything is in a controlled, recorded and monitored format