Pfizer contracts w Publisic for Virtual Reps take place of 50% salesforce

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 27, 2021 at 11:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then they don't need all these managers or all these lawyers either. If everything is in a controlled, recorded and monitored format

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True Einstein -- LOL
    If direct reports are 10 per manager then 50% rep cuts mean 50% management cuts.

Lawyers for the BIG mutli million dollar stuff is already contracted out with several NYC law firms.... its been like this for 10 yrs

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OR it means cut rep positions allow DBMs to take their place.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um what? The whole concept is to eliminate positions. There won't be a place for the DBMs to step down to.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never happen....Pfizer knows DBM’s couldn’t sell a snowball in hell.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right....to tell them what they’ve already known for 3-5 yrs. Onc is next to useless.
    Rare Disease is truly useless.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Onc & RD is useless, then IM and your division is dissolvable! You could not even pronounce a fraction of our PIs.
    Also 4 acts a week likely to talk to 50 people. You apparently do not understand Account Managment.
    Reason you make a lowly 120k and reps in Onc &RD are couple pay grades higher at 170k

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO with you 2 losers.
    Wake up & smell the coffee or just open your dam blind eyes!

IM, Derm, BioSimilar & Xeljanz are not needed for 30 second quick hits and will be eliminated & crushed like the cockroaches they are.

Products are so simple that a High School C student can sell.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Onc reps can’t sell because they never get the opportunity since accounts won’t see them. Tits on a bull sales force! Onc reps could never cut it in implantable device sales. They wouldn’t even get a consideration. Not to mention that average implantable device reps make an easy $275-$300K. Work is harder and far more satisfying. Device reps actually have value with their customers. Something you wouldn’t know anything about! Now fetch my lunch for 60 and don’t forget there are 4 vegetarians. Now get!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't forget gluten free options too

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO! I am an onc rep, and have been for 10 years. No different than PC, but you’re right about the salary. Moving on to Merck next month.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO! So true. Even the Oncology office cows like a free lunch.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the cockroach. Get a life.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Onc device is the way to go. Similar pay you mention without the horrific lack of work life balance. Calling on a unique segment that does see us all and providers actually allow you into their personal lives. You implantable device guys work your ass off for sure. But I actually enjoy having a weekend and not getting called in at all hours for a pacemaker case. That crap is like being married to the doc. Can only take vacation when your top accounts are out too. Fun times good work. But I prefer to actually see my wife and kids and not having to pay the pound of flesh to only see, or basically live with your customers. As a result my resume affords me headhunters from oncology & device reaching out frequently. Only challenge is finding offers that pay this much without having to sell my soul.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Life is so grand....yet you're on cafepharma Pfizer board at 2am? Ok son

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet here you are. Posting on a pharma board

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heaven forbid!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t bother to learn how time zones work in school huh? Haha yes life is awesome. I live in an amazing place with amazing pay and enough free time to see what life back at big blue is like…pretty good gig

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the sign of the times in pharma.
    Pfizer is late to the party and had to have covid shut down to validate seeing increase sales with virtual reps.
    Then the nail in the live rep coffin was making $36 Billion on the Vaccine with no DTC or sales rep .
    Hindsight now but they know non technical products do not need 120k yr reps. Some divisions 160k.
    Pfizer going to save hundreds of millions in payroll & benefits all while Alberto continues to cash his $15 Billion a year Bonuses.