Pfizer Overtime Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2009 at 7:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just don't get it.... it's not about getting money, it's just about F'ing with PFuckster the way they've been f'ing with us !!!!!!
    Ya freakwad

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't work at Pfizer anymore go ahead and join the suit. Why not?

If you still work at Pfizer, joining this lawsuit is the dumbest thing you could possibly do.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's almost Sept and no update on the suit other than the atty saying it would wrap up in "the fall". Has anyone heard any reliable dates or proposed amounts? Severance is just about gone and I could sure use some settlement $ to bring down the credit bills racked up since the layoff. Would appreciate any update. Thanks (PFE FOR 19 years)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a seasoned professional (19 yrs exp so at probably 43-48+ yrs old) and you're waiting on an overtime lawsuit to pay your bills? Really? I hope this is a pharma joke. If this suit settles, payouts to plaintiffs will be minimal - $100 - $1000 at best. Not a lot of $$. If post is true, the only thing a lawyer can assist you with is a bankruptcy. Move on ...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the S Plough loss, Pfe will have to settle out of court. They will probably drag the thing out a bit though. Years I would say. I would love to hear how much each Novartis rep is getting in their suit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....and this is the absolute perfect example of why getting laid off is a bad thing. Someone who was and is completely unprepared and is now hoping for lawsuit settlement money to pay bills....wow. This is bad, really bad.

Here's a newsflash for you. You won't be getting a check from Pfizer in the next few months.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rockstar here...the suit is alive and has some legs! Any other ideas for lawsuits v. Pfizer?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO they payouts will be much higher, maybe a few thousand PER YEAR (might be a statute of limitations on years though). Come on, you really think he would get 100$ for 19 years of overtime, come on! and you say this with such authority!

You should know that 19 years as a rep counts a nothing in experience, outside of pharma. Inside of pharma, a 5 year rep is s good as a 30 year rep.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IIRC, the statute of lims for a federal overtime suit is 3 years, 5 max. You'll share a small amount of cash with the rest, while the lawyers pay themselves the lion's share of the money as "costs" on top of the monster awarded "attorney's fees".

Justice for me would be that all the assholes in management should pay the awards out of their own pockets for being such anal, cultishly abusive pricks. JMO.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. There are some really heartless folk out here. Sorry to leave the impression that I'm waiting for the suit money to live. I've been working 12-14 hour days for the last 8 months working to start up my own medical distribution company. Love the work and product, but the money takes a while to build up. It will make it but needs another couple of months to become profitable. Not at all like pulling the paycheck. You folks have no idea what it means to really calculate ROI on whether to buy printer ink this month. Seriously. Some pfe suit money would bridge for a couple of crucial months.
    So here's what's up for you other 20 year people if laid off: you'll sail through the interviews and impress the hell out of the hiring DM. They'll send you to whoever for final interview and you'll hear from HR that you're #1 candidate but the company has a policy against offering less pay than you made before. If your pfe base was $100+, they won't bring your unemployed ass on for $80 because its policy. No matter that you're on only 20 weeks of severance or that you're running out of mortgage money and are starting to cash in chunks of 401k with huge taxes just so you can live. Medical goods companies won't look at you because pharma reps are a joke in sales. Good luck

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rockstars!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You make sense...why not have you cake and eat it too fucko?
    The ROCKSTARS live and have made it tough for Pfizer. The lawsuits v. Pfizer
    will never end! Join in and Pfuck Pfizer!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on. You should testify.....what you say is so true. For Pfizer to pretend like reps are managers is hysterical.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barry here SPOT ON!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be more than happy to testify. They told us what to say, when to start our calls, when to end our calls and to never do Pfizer paperwork during clinic hours. We were drones and many of us worked overtime doing dinners, company meetings/outings and we were even told it was mandatory to travel to our state capital to Lobby the House of Representatives. We sacrificed family and vacations for these butt holes. Management position, my ass.

There is no way shape or form that being a Pfizer Sales Rep is like a management position. Glorified Federal Express Job without the overtime pay is all it is with the exception of mandatory dinner speaker programs during the evening hours.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Losers, slackers, whiners, slackers, all take your sack and move on down the road. NO one cares.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ones like you are the losers who never worked more than five hours of day for this company.

You are more than likely the young mother who peels out of the territory by 1pm to go work out, then pick up your kids at school.

There were lots of reps who put in overtime. Times were different before WIFI and during the mandatory dinner programs we were bullied to do.

You have no Clue.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There were many years of not having WIFI and it was "clocked" what time you entered in calls, did expense report,etc. For the past 10 years or so, reps have been able to use computers in Coffee Shops, parking lots, etc to do their sample receipts and call reports. If you weren't around before WIFI then you don't have the same routine as the reps before you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or the young man who cut out at 1pm to go work out or play golf. Use to see your cars parked at the Gym everyday. Some of you would even try to hide it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many managers wouldn't even let reps fill up their company cars with gas between 8-5 because they were supposed to be calling on offices during those hours. Pfizer is screwed.