Pfizer Overtime Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2009 at 7:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More the reason why this either needs to be an hourly waged job OR elliminate field force managers who are the rougues of this company.

Pfizer will try to "coin" us as Executives, who make our own decisions on our market place. Pure Nonsense. We are told how to do a Sales Call Cycle, What to Say, How many to call on and so on and so on.

There was a time, in this industry, where we treated our territories like our own business, there were no scoldings if we cut out early to do paperwork or play golf with a Dr. Managers had huge Geographies and pretty much left us alone.

Things changed for the worse in the Early Ninties and Pfizer micromanaged like no other company in the Industry. We were told by several managers, NOT to do our paperwork AFTER clinic hours and we were told we COULD NOT make up time off by working displays on the weekends, entertaining customers at night via speaker programs. No administration days were granted for reps (but the DSM's got every Friday)

That my friends, is OVERTIME because we are not managers and we are NOT salespeople earning commissions from sales. YOU are Community Educators and Sample Droppers. Period. Labor Laws need to be enforced.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the dinosaur Pfizer Labs rep who worked for Mick (God rest his soul):

What's your point? The role of the "detail man" hasn't changed much really, it wasn't a sales job then or now. The only difference is that Bill Steere ruined the profession by flooding the market with too man reps, and other companies followed. Now we have way too many detailers and access to prescribers has been drastically reduced. I would give up my cell phone and fancy voicemail system to have only one counterpart who didn't even share my products. Things were right sized back then.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we still have people employed who are involved with this lawsuit? If so, why ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's cymbal - you idiot!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Symbol Cymbal? Who cares????? I did not write this. I just wish that people would realize how important is to stick together and go against Pfizer. Pfizer loves to Pfuck us, it is time that WE Pfuck Pfizer!!!! (by the way, I spelled Pfuck that way on purpose!!!)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha, totally agree.. this guy thinks he's still in 1987. Guess what? They (execs) overhired, overmanaged and then cut loads of people (good and bad) every year for 5 years all while lining their pockets. They changed for the worse just as much as the whole industry changed over the past 15 or so years.. If they didn't see this lawsuit coming they must have been too busy counting their $$..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justice will be served on April 16, 2012 and Pfizer will have to unload their pocket books beginning in June!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justice will be served on April 16, 2012 and Pfizer will have to unload their pocket books beginning in June!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think uncle Pfizer is going to write uncle Sam a big check this year? Im only interested in how bad Pfizer will have to bend over for the OT lawsuit. It's going to be freaking beautiful!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lawyers are the scum of the earth.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo! You got that right...if there is another profession that adds LESS value and does MORE damage to our society, I dont know what it is (disclaimer: politicians run a close second)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just let us know how things work out when you're falsely accused of a crime. Or when you're a victim of a crime and nobody gives a shit.

Lawyers don't start lawsuits, PEOPLE and ENTITIES do. Let's start the hate game with them first.