Pfizer will pull sales force out of field again

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2021 at 3:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My prediction is that Pfizer will very likely pull the sales force out of the field again soon. By the end of October, all field sales will be virtual again. The media and politicians are really pushing the delta variant. They even are now pushing some lambda variant as well. Your predictions?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was the whole point of getting vaccinated, to work back out in the field. Why would they tell vaccinated people to stay home? That would invalidate the whole effort right there and render the vaccine ineffective

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer desperately wants to sell a third Covid19 shot. Besides that, Pfizer is very left-winged and follows the media and politicians. They are all one. Pfizer field sales will be out of the field soon I strongly believe. By this fall and winter, look for everything to go back to what it was in 2020.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

99% of the new cases are in unvaccinated people. So why pull vaccinated reps out of the field?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you sure about that? They were originally saying new covid cases were in.the vaccinated and very sick

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, 1 case in vaccinated group, rest from unvaccinated group.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Pfe bends the knee to the "variant crowd" and pulls us out of the field....I'm done. Not that they care and not that it's a big deal to anyone, but I'll be gone. Enough of this shit

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can you give reference on that, more unvaccinated getting sick?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can you just do one simple google search?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More time to interview and get the fuck out of here. My whole team has one foot out the door already

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you serious clark? FFS

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

on the phone today with a multi state super physician group in the South

Giving the uncertainty with the delta variant, no in person rep access until further notice

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cause the toothless hicks down there won't get vaccinated

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

False, at least 5 of the Tx state representatives who fled their state contacted Covid…they were all vaccinated

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More than 6,000 deaths according to VAERS

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean like all those doctors and nurses that got fired from that hospital?

If they’re toothless, I’d hate to see what you look like.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's state by state, Arkansas reps cannot go out. State chart on Pfieldnet.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this the one where you get a stuffy nose and a sore throat too?? Can you imagine the horror??

You people are sheep.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They won't stop until this country is a 3rd world dump with shortages on everything and an economy that has no small businesses left. If you can't see what they are up to you are blind.

Ever notice how Eastern countries never shut down and its business as usual? And free market western democracies are now supposed to be scared of the "Delta" and "lambda".

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup exactly