Pfizer will pull sales force out of field again

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2021 at 3:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is false and being fed by the CDC with implicit support by the MSM. In Israel, 85% of the population is Vax'd and yet 85% of the hospitalizations are by Vax'd peeps. Look it up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can but since you are giving unsupported data. I would like you to provide the scientific reference.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vaxed, unvaxed, 99% of people survive it. That's whats so baffling

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Pfizer starts pulling reps again while other companies don't......damn we'll be a laughing stock AGAIN. Can't wait for docs to ask us why we are at home when we have been leading the vaccine effort. I'm out west and docs here were all over us about that earlier this year...don't need to be dealing with that again.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps were pulled again yesterday. Check yesterday’s email, red states.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to send this resignation letter tomorrow. My new employer is very excited for me to start and I can't wait to go back to WORK. So sick of this BULLSHIT.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you seem like the type who will find something to complain about at the next place. But congrats

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1% die. With over 320 million Americans in the USA, you can’t downplay the significance of up to 3.2 million deaths due to COVID.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Subtract the number of people who died with Covid from those who died because of Covid, and you will have the true number.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you talking about suicides, drug overdose, spousal and child abuse deaths as well all the people with cardiac and cancer related problems that were afraid to go to doctor offices?

There’s depression, anxiety and social phobias as a result, too.

Joblessness, hunger and business failures hit hard.

No matter how you slice it, Covid can’t be ignored because 99% get over it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look up how South Korea dealt with it. 59 million people and less than 2500 deaths. There is a blueprint on how to handle something like this. And everything about the way the US is doing it and has been doing it is wrong.

It's either almost incomprehensible incompetence or it's being drawn out to cause as much damage as possible.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

show me where the excess death is. Hint, there isn't any. Turn off your screen.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly-then add in all the deaths labeled covid that were everything but covid, and also the under reported nursing home deaths in ny, michigan, other criminally governed states. What morons put covid in nursing homes and dont let children go to school?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My fear is that they will never let this go, no matter how ridiculous it sounds. 3 states now require vaxxed people to wear masks. They will never give up this power, this control over people. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we all get pulled out of the field again because of some snuffy noses and sore throats.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. Watch as more and more states will become virtual only. Once winter hits, the entire field force will be pulled out of the field. The media and politicians will NEVER let Covid go away. Pfizer is one and the same in my opinion. Save this thread and come back to it in the fall and winter of this year. At this rate, it is looking like October as all virtual. Could be November or December though.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In addition other countries are locking down again over a miniscule amount of cases. In AUS there were 111 positives out of 80,000 tests- full lockdown. There is no evidence of one re infection after natural recovery, yet this is expressy forbidden for discussion. This is the Twilight Zone.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insane.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, STFU Q-Anon. YOU LOST THE ELECTION, DUMBASS

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the get go I’ve been a strong believer that you can’t really block me on your way out of this, and that those who are likely to survive getting infected should go ahead and just let it happen. Having said that I’m a strong believer in the vaccines at this point, the fact is that if you’re not infected can’t infect somebody else vaccines, while not perfect do you prevent you from getting infected more often than not, in fact most certainly you will be safe from infection with vaccination. The fact is that everything were experiencing transcends common sense.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hell it may be September...already pulled reps out in Ark