Pfizer Will Take Cologuard To Next Level Heights!

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Oct 7, 2020 at 8:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you admit to being “a whiny bitch” rep as stated by the previous poster, then more power to you. That’s not me, and I’m pretty sure it’s not the majority of other reps. But, you go do you, man. Make us all proud.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am the original poster you dumb fuck!!! You are a whiny bitch, and so am i for coming on here and whining at you. At least I have the balls to admit it you weak ass pussy. Grow a pair and own it you little bitch!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I am the original poster, not this imposter! YOU ARE ALL WHINY BITCHES!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the anonymous tough guy routine. I can envision you pounding away on your keyboard right before drinking your protein shake and heading to the gym at 2:30. #meathead

Save the tough guy routine for someone who gives a shit, man.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet you cared enough to respond... Go fuck yourself.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cared enough to point out that you were a joke. That’s my PSA for the day.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you have not missed anything. There is a leadership vacuum at exact along with a pathetic ICP, put those together and you get an environment where nobody cares.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are here for one reason and one reason only: the equity. If EXAS ever decreases their generosity with equity awards, people will head for the hills. This place is a joke, but the stock is making people rich.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because know one in Madison WI has any experience selling in a doctors offices. In fact no one in Madison WI has an experience doing anything except living in a college town.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock grants that vest 1/4 at a time isn’t making new hires rich. It’s evident that lifer EX AD,AM and reps gave up a long time ago because their stock was granted at $5/share.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. You are weak and you will be triggered by me trolling you again and you will respond again and again. You can't quit me! You are too predictable my child.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The annual stock awards are way more generous than you would get at any other company - even at 1/4 per year, the money adds up quickly.

And, yes, those who bought ESPP at $5 a share for 3 years are incredibly wealthy now.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You realize that is part of the problem? People who are unmotivated, even bitter, stick around for the stock.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely. It’s one of the reasons that this company is filled with mediocrity. No one will leave in their own.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So True

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah been here 3 months and I've picked up on that just gonna keep my head down and stay as far away from the training and compliance teams as possible they both seem like total wastes of space

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are, but they’re not the only ones. Pretty much everyone you encounter at home office and 75% of your peers in the field are terrible at their jobs. You made a bad decision coming here if you expect a high level of competence out of people. Great mission, great product, poorly run company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on.