Physician Account Executive

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Few and far between

3. DirtyDeals

DirtyDeals Guest

Allow me to answer why Quest reps are miserable or have been. When you’re not allowed to keep your accounts, and are constantly sent out to get new business, it grinds on you. Especially in this market, where finding new business isn’t that easy. It might take a year to cultivate the account before it really begins sending. After two years, they take the account from you, or they reduce your commissions. And then Quest has this quirky commissions system based on amount of dollars you bring in. Basically nothing in the commission plan is there to help you.

Like most major corporate entities, commission plans were created to screw the rep over. Quest is no different. If you want to make 150 TO 200k it wont happen at Quest. It won’t happen in the Laboratory field, unfortunately. Diminishing reimbursements are making it awfully tough to make serious money nowadays. If you’re ok with making 100K, while not working too hard, I guess Quest is the right fit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winning answer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have insight into the Central FL market/territories?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think this is a Bulls Eye response, can we say the same of LCA and AEL?