Provention Bio

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 18, 2021 at 4:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will likely be building a field sales team soon. Thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big geographic areas. Will be challenging and expensive.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expensive medication and large geography?

Any decent paying position requires both, right?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thinking about applying for a position but I’m a little concerned about the PK issue that the fda has a problem with. What are the chances of teplizumab not getting approved? Leaving my current job with this overhang is a bit risky.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First group already on board. The rest of the team will start upon approval, so no risk.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the company pretty confident that tep will get approved? How long of a delay are they anticipating?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wouldn’t be surprised to see launch pushed back 1+ years. Efficacy/safety data is based on old version of drug no longer in production. New version will need to be dosed much higher to have same AUC.
    Hard to believe that this last issue is just now being addressed.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Highly doubt this drug gets approved on time if at all.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank You for this post. I was considering, even know the CCO who is very dynamic. Best Wishes to them!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were considering but you no longer are? You should speak with the CCO

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Advisory Committee meeting went well. Look forward to approval in July.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can any insiders elaborate on this? Depending on the area, maybe 1 or 2 states to cover?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

territories don’t look that large. Just look at LinkedIn. Even if they are large it won’t matter because they will be targeting a small number of high volume endocrinologists. It’s not like they’re covering an entire state and calling on 300 family practice docs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ding Dong! Maybe I am NOT IN THE MARKET FOR A JOB!!! You would definitely NOT QUALIFY based on your stupid quote!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax chief. You said you considering… I assumed that was in reference to a position with this company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Market Access?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chief??? Neanderthal Much? Definitely not a of this dynamic team! Ding dong was to stimulate your head. So sorry you outed yourself in such a shameful way. You need to be ternt

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, good info. Was a bit hard to tell if the territories were multi-state or not based on the job descriptions I have seen. Thank you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very interesting therapy and opportunity, but a huge risk leaving a solid gig for this as a CRL is a very real possibility. Can't imagine they would keep any of the reps if that were to happen.

Thoughts? Salaries enough to entice you despite this?