Psoriasis pill

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Mar 20, 2021 at 4:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3/4ths of my district has a side hustle going on even the district manager. Only in America and BMS!! Like taking candy from a baby!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will hiring start? Fall 2021 or 2022 Jan?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KOL KAMs are being hired as we speak. This is a mistake but appears we will follow the Zeposia game plan. These types of positions don't work.

Sales Leadership will be in place by end of summer down to the regional level. There will be 2.

DMs will be recruited in Q4 but not brought on until January 2022. Rep hires will commence thereafter. We still have some time on the reps, but the key is that all restrictions on the Celgene dermatology reps will be off by then so we can go cherry pick who we want. I'd imagine they will be ready to leave Amgen by then but we will have to de-program them from focusing on 5 weekly teleconferences.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incyte FDA delay doesn't bode well for us. Seems FDA is taking a hard line on JAKs and their offspring.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They approved aducanumab. We'll be fine.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we’ll definitely be hurt by this and then amgen and the new wave of topicals will eat us alive

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must must not work for the company as you seem not to be one of the BMS Sheep!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately correct if a significant delay or label issues. If not, our efficacy will win the day. HCPs are excited about this.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah!!! The BMS Sheep are in the house!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what’s new?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both are u on delusional and are the one of many without derm experience here. Otezla sucks, and the new topicals are for spot therapy, dumbass.
    If anything, the topicals will be used as an adjunct therapy for areas that are difficult to treat.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baaaaaa!!! BMS Sheep in the house!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be on the marketing team and that came back from research

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually BMS imbecile, topicals work. Systemics are used for areas that are difficult to treat. Ever try using a topical on your scalp, the bottoms of your feet, or your hands?

I will soon be selling a topical with the efficacy of a super potent but the safety of Otezla. We will own all first line use. Then Otezla can have seconds.

As for your JAK (and I know why you want to call it something else), the FDA is busy killing them off. Ask Pfizer. Ask Abbvie about Rinvoq's new PSA failure. Ask Lilly about their complete response letter.

The JAKs are poison and your pill has two problems that will be hard to overcome:

1-the class effect and black box labelling due to JAK toxicity.
    2-the fact the BMS is selling it.

How did your last I&I launch go? When's the last time BMS developed and executed a blockbuster? You can't count Eliquis because it was a dud until Pfizer started moving the needle.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medical has already been told this will be delayed and we haven't even filed yet.

F you Pfizer.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, sell your little topical tube of cream at arcutis or dermavant where they haven’t even hired sales leadership yet or as for the other- even commercialize. Stop trying to act competent you little weasel.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

answer the question - when was the last time you had a blockbuster launch? you confident in the I/I leadership? confident that the FDA black box can be overcome? By the time you get out, if you do, Otezla will have had a year to see in Mild (an indication you won't have) and we will have had a year to secure writers of branded topicals.

tick tock.
    tick tock

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Psoriasis….long ways to go

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately these guys are just hungrier than us and are all-in. Sad to say but as a company we are now (would say last five years) bloated with home office clowns. No confidence in I&I leadership.