R.I.P. International

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2020 at 5:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My sincere condolences to Galderma’s International operations.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened?!?!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing happened, lies .

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the announcement!
    International Head fired. Replaced by 4 regions reporting to a CCO.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what does that mean? Why?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get it, this is a business. Though decisions need to be made. Making changes that take us back to pre-RISE and adding another layer....BIG MISTAKE!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it means it’s the end!!! End of an era it was fun US is soon... goodbye reps and free paychecks I’m so sorry. Good luck

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a child playing a pretend game called "Big Pharma Co". I really don't see it lasting much longer.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No more cool Soolantra gifts in the mail?
    I’m so disappointed!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming, why change the organization?

International people are delivering results and were quite happy. Now you are messing with their division.

Problems?
    • Lack of long term vision within organization.
    • Lack of plan for new organization.
    • No achievable incentives for employees.
    • Sales will be down because of this idiocy.
    Abysmal, arrogant leadership. You will fail.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back to the future.....RISE II

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is just the start.

Everyone will be affected in some way. It is inevitable when you turn everything over to McKinsey and their 20 something year old millennial number crunchers who have little to no knowledge of the way this business works

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This act reconfirms that Galderma is dying. I dont think EQT or other partners will make any change in this. Flemming and Thomas Ebelling killed ‘the golden goose’ Int’l Mkts organization. We all have 7 months to find a job, if we are luck. There will be even bigger lay-offs in upcoming months including our sales organization and other markets’ back offices...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Napoleon Syndrome.The little guy.... Gone for good!!!!! Great!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's amazing how much pretend power that small loser had in his own mind but that's where it starts and ends. He is a famous a-- hole. If he doesn't like you, you are gone.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nimbler commercial structure....and you are adding layers!!! What am I missing???

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We‘re a small company. That’s great.

what’s not so great is that in this size and structure, with the issues we have, we are adding layers and regional structures. WTF?! If the CEO doesn’t step up, lead and understand our business, what the heck does he do for his paycheck ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t worry about Can on the way out he got a severance package bigger than what you can dream of. No biggie.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming will handle buying and selling products, BUs next year. He does not want to involve in business but love to make decisions. That’s why he created a CCO position.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I told you folks ! take good care of yourself, 25% of us will be terminated within 7 months.
    Then Flemming and Thomas in late Q1 2021..