RDs asking reps who haven't been vaccinated

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 17, 2021 at 10:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This afternoon our RD had his DMs call us and ask if we have been vaccinated. I was so taken back by the invasion of privacy and personal health decisions so I told her that I refuse to answer, as it is not Pfizer's business if I have been vaccinated or not.
    I felt like they were asking if I was pregnant or not. A total disregard to personal privacy laws and rights. Depending on how they use this information, very likely future jobs decisions will be discriminating base on health.

I will be consulting a top DC attorney tomorrow to get my employee rights.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell yeah dc lawyer!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol get over yourself. It’s not that big of a deal. Top DC lawyer hahahaha

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nice story but truth is it’s false. Why lie?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a total liar! You and thousands of other slackers have used Covid as an excuse to stay home. Vaccination should be mandatory if you want to work here, and you must prove you have had it! If not, immediate termination! In re pregnancy, I would never hire a woman that was obviously pregnant! Waste of money!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. Most of us would really like to get back to work and we had the shot months ago when return to field seemed imminent. About the only thing that is certain is how this company has (and always has) treated its people like absolute shit.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And as biden said "they will pay for it"

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they got the vaccine.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you imagine how many years these managers of all levels will be tied up in lawsuit proceeding. The combined violation of HIPPA laws at the same time as laying off most of the reps in the company. Only Pfizer could screw it up like this.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our competition went back to work months ago now. I sit and watch my numbers fry every week, knowing that my comp is having face to face interactions while we die on the vine. Sucks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you haven't been vaccinated, they are not going to let you go back to the field.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So tell them you have, no way to disprove

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop being a beta rep - tell them it's none of their business. Or, better yet, tell the truth - I make it a practice not to take experimental drugs. Stop feeding the beast and push back against this nonsense of which 99% recover.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says it all! Thanks for some common sense. Hard to find these days especially at Big Blue.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Class action suit, jury trial, = retired,, enough said

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s pretty well known there are lists being compiled, and as decisions are made the infill be utilized appropriately. It makes sense when you stop and think about it, it’s too bad it has come to this though.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am on the R&D side of things. Have not, will not, get it. Too many reasons to list, most of which you all know. If you are in a customer-facing role you need to look long and hard at things before you take an mRNA shot. There is a 'non-live-virus' shot from Ocugen/Barat but the US govt is suppressing its release. Do your research. The company cannot mandate that its employees take its own injections.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m on the list as all good and vaccinated, but in reality I haven’t gotten the shot and won’t.