RDs asking reps who haven't been vaccinated

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 17, 2021 at 10:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Know your rights, HIPAA laws
    What Rights Does the Privacy Rule Give Me over My Health Information?

Most of us believe that our medical and other health information is private and should be protected, and we want to know who has this information. The Privacy Rule, a Federal law, gives you rights over your health information and sets rules and limits on who can look at and receive your health information. The Privacy Rule applies to all forms of individuals' protected health information, whether electronic, written, or oral. The Security Rule is a Federal law that requires security for health information in electronic form.

They can't ask you if you have been VAXXED

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. It's not illegal to ask if you have been vaccinated. STFU, dumb rep.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New development:
    Feds ruled that employers have the right to require employees to get the vaccination

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the fine print. Companies are still liable if they force vaccinations which result in damaging side effects.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another scared to death, soon to be fired DM, that will be named in a never ending class action law suite.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the soon to be fired and sued DM.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you imagine the jury trial award if a young rep unborn child is killed because her own company forced her to take the shot or loose her job????

The company will never recover their reputation in the industry.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY

you can't be forced to take this!!! I won't. No way

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you. can still go after them and say no

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STFU Bob. A missile did not hit the Pentagon you bald anti-vaxxer.

Go apply and get rejected for your 893rd promotion attempt.

People get it. You are a fraud.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

me of you ask why are the vaxxed people scared of the unvaxxed. Well it's a little more than just that. As Jimmy Kimmel said, when you don't chip in for the gift, you don't get to sign the card.

So it's not that all of us are scared of you. Some might be, but it's more about ethics and just doing the right thing. That's why some of you might not be invited to parties when the others have been vaxxed. It's better that way that we are separated anyways.

We just went through a big pandemic. And if you didn't chip in, we don't want to have anything to do with you and probably vise versa. If you were us, in our shoes, you would do the same thing. Nobody wants to be around, the type who comes to a restaurant and goes to the bathroom every time the bill comes.

So, believe me. It's more than just being scared of the unvaxxed. If they announced tomorrow that it's over, we still wouldn't see the unvaxxed, at least until we forgot about everything. That's why the Vaxxed are moving on and seeing other vaccinated people but many don't want to see the unvaccinated.

You can do what you want, but don't expect us to invite you to parties.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quoting Jimmy Kimmel? Just say your vaxxed, no way to disprove. Now do this with the 50% of us in this country who pay taxes!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Natural immunity? Do they talk about Natural immunity at your parties?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are many people who have had the virus already, and there is data emerging confirming immunity for life. Just so you know, the shot is not a “one size fits all approach”

https://medicine.wustl.edu/news/good-news-mild-covid-19-induces-lasting-antibody-protection/

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03647-4

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not getting it

no party for me. don't want to go to your party

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not getting it

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

some offices requiring proof of full vaxxed tho

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of my accounts.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've yet to see that from any customer. Most do require masks but not vaccine

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer employees have the potential to be the most consequential plaintiffs on this vaccine mandate topic if they decided to get together and fight this....if in fact Pfizer is mandating their employees to get COVID vaccinations. If Pfizer’s own employees came out against getting vaccinated by their own employer’s vaccine, it could bring a lot of negative attention. I am not against vaccines, but I am against vaccine mandates and this seems very wrong.