Really?

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it that LA & CK are still running the marketing show over there? I left 3 years ago and was shocked to hear that those two were still calling the shots. Pathetic!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The answer is very simple. The expectations for brand is virtually non existent. It is a tax write off for genetics which is the company. You can put a monk in any managerial position here and the results would be equal. These pompous fools don't bring anything to the bottom line of the stock price. If the shareholders knew what scrubs we have in place from the top down they would have Bizzaros nuts on a platter. Hope that answers your query on how DEAD WOOD lingers at this Geraldine company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same ole marketing club with the same ole results.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LA & CK hide behind each other. If you're not kissing their @sses, then you will not get any support. Ttheir egos get in the way of treating people with any kind of respect.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These two inbred simpletons are so paranoid that they live on these boards like the rest of the managerial trolls that pretend to work here. LA is a alcoholic who serves zero purpose here. The other mope single handedly destroyed the Trelstar campaign before it even got started with his corny swami routine. What a laughing stock these boobs are, how utterly pathetic.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't even know what "corny swami routine" could possibly mean. And you should learn from me that it is "an alcoholic" . Then you will look less of a boob yourself in saying "a alcoholic". And Handedly is just plain stupid. Care to mention your CC??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew LA from Sandoz before the Novartis merger; she approved my being hired on the 1st Watson for Women sales group. I backed out of manager training after concerns about her's and T.B.'s integrity; those were major problems. However, I and many trashed souls still would have walked the plank for her. Turns out most apparently did! Just because she has integrity problems doesn't mean she may not have a conscience. Perhaps this has contributed to her alcohol problems. If there comes a judgement day, she and TB better invest in fire retardant suits for eternity.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon!

NOBODY on God's Earth does this: "I backed out of manager training after concerns about her's and T.B.'s integrity."

Fess Up! You were a loser? You were a failure?? You were a dishonest soul???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I had observed them inflict, I would have been expected to participate. No way.
    If you grew up having no integrity, how could you know? You always take the easy way out. You could not conceive of taking a stand because you believe in nothing of substance. No one would expect you to understand. You really confess that you are a whore if you truly believe your "NOBODY" statement. What a shallow, pitiful life you must lead, having such low standards; you belong at Watson. But please don't blaspheme God unless you have your own fire retardant suit. Or you actually don't believe in Him either, but just blaspheme the name for effect of your "argument," which is as noodle-like as your spine, you sheep, you follower. Bleat on, Watson-lover.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You coulda said that so much easier! "I AM A LOSER!"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more, YOU ARE A LOSER. And probably a manager.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So True. All still here. Sad lot they all are.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least I didn't lose my soul. Did you lose yours like the rest or the "hangers on?"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WATSON BRAND MANAGEMENT?
    Did they ever carry the bag?
    Have they ever sold anything face to face with a physician?
    Do they really know what happens in physician offices today?
    Are they really qualified to do anything other than push numbers and blame others?
    Are the expectations/forecasts for sales representatives realistic?
    Is a DECADE OF FAILURE still blamed on representatives who have continuous turnover?
    Is there any question why Brand is not permitted to interact with Generics?
    Is "HOW CAN WE FOOL THEM TODAY?" still the creed for Brand management?