Redhill Biopharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2017 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Starting to hire nationwide. Startup in GI space many ex-Salix leaders already hired. Pay at the rep level under 100k base but offering equity.

2. Salix drunk

Salix drunk Guest

Hiring ex Salix leadership isn't a selling point. They ruined a good thing at Salix and now they took down Cempra in just a few months- in an even greater disaster (http://www.newsobserver.com/news/business/article135512058.html). If this is true Red Hill should just go ahead and start filling out their chapter 11 paperwork.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it "Salix leadership" that caused a drug not to work? Don't hate the players bro...hate the game. Startup companies with no approved drug fail all the time- only thing you can blame leadership on is moving forward prematurely with hiring. But that is the game....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I see they hired Temperato already....what scent of axe body spray do you have in the bathrooms there now?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Temperato isn't at Redhill idiot...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Temperato is not on board dumb fuck.

No go punch yourself in the dick.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone received an offer for a rep position here yet? salary??? options? vacation time? 401K? etc? details?????

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay very low- 90k base max. Giving stock grants. Good for a mediocre rep or someone that is currently making 70-80k a year. Products are interesting but not groundbreaking. Management team is full of ex Salix so if you like the sweat shop atmosphere with some upside because of the stock it could be a good opportunity for the right person. From what I've seen on Linkedin not the best managers have went there.

A completely undervalued product that becomes a blockbuster like Xifaxan only comes around a couple of times if that in a career. Those thinking that Redhill is going to be bought by a big dog for a lot of $$ will probably be disappointed. If you have the hospital experience Temperato's company is probably a better gig- heard hiring reps soon. The product line is better. Going to be small salesforce- under 90 reps nationwide.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you guys think working at Redhill is a good opportunity? Why or why not? Thanks in advance...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on your current situation- pay, product, company, benefits, etc.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont go to Redhill same old Salix idiots. I think the entire team of Salix HR is now there so Cronyism is alive and well in 2017 and scandal will soon befall Redhill just like Salix. All these idiots tried going to other companies after the fall of Salix and only made it a few months in the normal working world, now they are all herded together at redhill? hmmm too obvious. Don't go to this place its a disaster in the making .

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When a company hires idiots as managers, ya have to wonder. We've got 1 manager here who's at least in his 30's, wears completely inappropriate clothing trying desperately to show off his muscles, flexing in front of guys and girls. It's disturbing. Even worse for a guy this age to insist people call him not by his name, but by his initials. That he manages to manager people and act like this? Lots of failed athletes with something to hide try to overcompensate but this weirdo takes it to the extreme. PATHETIC!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! The only pre-requisite for employment at Salix must've been being a scumbag. Sales reps and managers there made used car salesmen look like saints. They promoted the bottom of the barrel to management, and if those sleezes are now at redhill, I'd strongly encourage people to look for better opportunities and a better class of people. Worse, if you look at the only 2 products they have, 1 is a meal. Not a joke, a meal. If you read the pi on Donnatal, you'll laugh. What kind of quack would prescribe a drug when the PI reads "Possibly” effective"? Arguably crap product option in a field where there are notably better options. Company loves to boast about their pipeline. But, who knows if it will ever get approval since their migraine drug was a bust?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's Hilareous- some things never change.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I know who this manager is at Redhill. Just saw a profile with just initials for a manager there and his profile pic alone is ridiculously unprofessional for a manager. This guy looks like he should only be managing a poodle grooming salon!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they hire that clown from Salix
    Who used to constantly relive his fake sports lacrosse stories ad nauseum? People This guy was regularly beaten up on field and teammates couldn't count on him.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, I know the manager you must be talking about. He used to be a trainer at a different company and we'd all roll our eyes when he'd leave because he was so obnoxious. Can't believe a company is letting him wear those funny shirts again. Heard the same boring sports stories and heard he was awful too.

Some people are just immune to embarrassment and don't see that people are laughing at them, instead of with them. I just am relieved he doesn't know who you are because he gossips like a b-tch and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your last comment was confusing "hell hath no" because the manager you're speaking of has got to be the one from Florida and it's a man, although I have to agree for a man to flex all the time and wear inappropriate clothing, he's pretty effeminate. From his online pic, he really should be investing heavily in Rogaine.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe I left a good job for this! I've only been here a short while, we basically just technically launched and getting our product on shelves due to crappy distributor problems, let alone getting doctors to prescribe it, is a nightmare! Crappy coverage, crappy cost for patients! I don't know if it makes sense to hang around much longer for the "great" other upcoming cancer treatments allegedly coming that company waived at us to come on board for! What does it say about a company that hides true goals from us???