Respiratory Biologics salary

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, May 3, 2021 at 8:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is 100% not true. I’m a DM and you can’t put more than $130 on your app. If you’re really desirable I may be able to get you to $135 ish.

This is the truth. Good luck if you’re applying

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s base for inflammation positions?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no successful biologic rep would even consider this gig if the base is less than 130k unless you are unemployed not to mention the territories are huge

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a DM and the bases for Respiratory BU will be similar to Oncology-the highest bases paid at Amgen

not sure why-if I was in another BU I would be pissed

another launch Amgen will flop

This sends a negative message to those who work just as hard if not more and will get paid a lot less

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is not biotech. They are big Pharma. Their salaries are less than big Pharma. They do not pay well. You will not get more than $130 as another manager stated. Pay raises are 2% too.

Amgen is arrogant. always has been always will be. it's not biotech. don't fool yourself.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s base for senior inflammation positions?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also was wondering what the base salary is going to be for the new respiratory sales team. I was told in the initial screening that 150 was not out of line. I would appreciate any feedback that might be helpful in the interview process. Thanks

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The absolute ceiling is $138k base & your DM would have to mane a good case for that.
    If you’re experienced in respiratory/ biologics then I’d say $130-$135k is a safe bet

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is notorious for making mistakes in paying.

As a DM I have had several of my reps receive salary bumps and adjustments because they were brought in too low.

I also know the Nephrology business unit launched Parasbiv a few years ago and everyone made a six figure bonus for 4 months of work. My buddy got over $200k!

So salaries are all over the board but respiratory is being brought in at the same level as oncology-highest BU salary at Amgen-higher than DM’s

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this were true Amgen would be asking experienced respiratory Biologics reps to take a pay cut to join Amgen, that isn’t happening.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am an Amgen DM and I am an idiot.