Restasis Contract Sales Force

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2021 at 1:10 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just take all Glaucoma meds away from us and make us all straight up Restasis reps. Then you’ll have share of voice. And give us True Tear. Problems solved.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No that’s is not it at all. Most of you are capable of doing more than 1 thing. As for the rest of you well you just need to do something. It isn’t hard but it might take so coordination. We need this attitude to change and change now!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look we all know who is responding to this thread...its obvious. The entire US eye care sales force is annoyed by Allergan's decision to change the call panel for the green team. And yes we are capable of doing more than one thing such as wiping our asses and brushing our teeth at the same time. So here is an idea- how about taking the reps advice (since we live in these offices) and do the right thing. Change the green call panel to lower decile docs, docs that aren't 18 and 12s for us. Otherwise, just like the Durysta team, this sales force will start dropping like flies and we all know where they will be heading....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Preach the truth. I thought I’d be a lifer and am seriously considering making a move. Maintain the sales team and keep open communication from top down and maybe some will retain. Change the damn call panel before we self destruct.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You absolutely do not know who I am. That is for sure but I can count on 2 hands who you are NOT. The panels were designed purposely and we know what we are doing. Trust in the process and communicate. It really would be interesting to know where the sales force would be going that would be better. That really doesn’t make sense and is frankly laughable.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our attitudes will change when the call panels are fixed. And if these call panels are so correct then why is management already saying they are going to be fixed? If you all are so good at analytics and planning, why again did you tell us that the lower volume OD's were the ones the green reps would be calling on?

The market grew 4 years ago because Xiidra was the first new dry eye product in 15 years- so ya, doctors that both do and don't believe in Restasis are going to try it. Have you heard of a Restasis failure? There are quite a few and they didn't have another option till then. We all know dry eye affects a lot of people but do you want us to beat the Restasis scripts out of the doctors? What is the point of having another rep going into offices we already have SHARE OF VOICE in?

The above person makes complete sense with taking the greens out of the 18 and 12's- even freakin' management knows that. I thought I was going to be a lifer at Allergan too but people like you are turning it into big pharma with annoying reps that come in too with their own agendas. Offices are going to start turning us away the minute they see Allergan- since they know there are another 2 coming in next week- heck probably this week since our routings are all f'ed up now too.

It's laughable you think you had a good plan. At least they are working on fixing it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am about to sign off for the day but among your comments above there I one in particular that irritates me. Restasis failures. You have to understand the drug and know it takes time to work. It isn’t an immediate solution. This should be conveyed to your doctors.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frankly, the above comment signals that not only is it time for you to sign off for the day, it might be time for you to consider returning to reality. Restasis is a fantastic product, but it does not work for everyone. As for conveying the amount of time it might take Restasis to work for patients to the doctors, I'm pretty sure they're clear on that. Xiidra's number 1 selling point has been "it works faster". Now we all know that dry eye is chronic and progressive, so nothing will be an immediate fix, but Shire/Novartis really hammered that point. Regardless of what the studies do or do not say, many Xiidra writers strictly write because they perceive that it works faster than Restasis.
    I'm not sure which is more disturbing, the idea that you might be someone in the high ranks at Allergan or the idea that you're more likely someone pretending that you are to get a rise out of people. If you truly are at the top of the food chain, Allergan has bigger problems than the green reps and the call panel.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sorry, I forgot that you weren't actually in the field. Hmm is it 3 months for tear production? Gee, I can't remember. I should remember to tell that doctors that at some point in the last 10 years. Even the AAO says it works in 72% of patients. But I forgot you are probably somewhere in home office and EVERYONE needs Restasis. EVERYONE can tolerate the burning and the stinging. EVERYONE can afford the $500 copay. Soon Restasis will take over the world.

OP is sounding better and better

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I DO know who you are. So hear me out- instead of creating a problem for the R|B reps by flooding our top accts with another rep - why not increase business in offices that are not being seen? Also leaving more samples of artificial tears is NOT going to create more business for Restasis, its just going to create a headache. Please take those ridiculous Restasis kits and pass them off to the greenies. They would be stoked to hand them out to the lower decile accounts rather than leave Art Tears which will just eat up another Restasis script.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Restasis starter kits LMAO. Dumpster fire!

we don’t need share of voice, we need better reach and appropriate targets. That will fix green call panel and Red/Blue overlap. Easy enough. AGN has made this beyond complicated unnecessarily.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again you don’t know who I am. There is a toxic environment exemplified in the above posts. Ungrateful for materials supplied to the field to grow share. Example would be the kits. Evidence of a lacking team approach. By this I mean the inability to communicate and degrading certain teams. “Greenies”. Bragging about tenure. I’ve been here 10 years. Mr. 10 year had a poor excuse for the market growth a few years ago. Lastly threats to go to Oyster. All this negativity would be uncovered in a phone screen. Things are not perfect but they never will be. Your problems are a result of your own refusal to see anyone else’s point or communicate with your team to correct the problems that you complain about. Good selling.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a slap in the face. We do more than you think.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I’m pretty sure you do less

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only positive people posting on here are upper management. There is no field sales that will stand behind the Green team call panel NOR the patient starter kits. Way to gather appropriate field input on both of those! lmao. Those stating their tenure isn’t braggadocio. It’s to establish a history of call panels and management through longevity. The only ownership we feel as a sales force is to maintain and grow Glaucoma while giving up access due to Green team addition. Tenure goes a long way for the health and success of the business. I guarantee when you see the lifers leave, so will the HCP’s business. And yes, our team has high level communication and is beyond welcoming. There’s no negativity here, just a reality which those in management and above completely fail to see.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have been helpful to our Green team member where I am. It is a challenge but we have been extremely cordial and inclusive.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many times do you contradict yourself here?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the hell do you think you are? We all agree with that person above and your head is too far up your ass to realize it.

Please leave Allergan. You are the toxic one.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only positive people are upper management. Mainly True

No rep will stand behind the starter kits. False

Stating tenure is not braggadocio. False in this context

Tenure dictates success. False

Communication and welcoming. 50/50

No negativity in the field. False at least for you. Read your post.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If upper management is responding at all to any of these posts- please get back to work. I mean don’t you fine people have VAE’s to track and calls to monitor? That’s really all you all do anyway, right?