Retina Layoffs!!!!!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jul 3, 2020 at 11:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

drama queen bitching about quotas again. tired of it all. keep kissing CED's a**

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No kidding. The only one working. Bashes management then kisses their ass and tattles on others whether it’s true or not.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left this division back in the Spring. How much has it improved? know it couldn't have gotten worse. How is leadership and quotas.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a strong man I love when cgindenlayshisballs onmychin

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VIRAL NEWS UPDATE: Leak from Headquarters Mole that is Me

Division ending Friday July 30th with IC2 Payout to soften the blow.

Severence not as lucrative but Stock payout accrual if no job within Novartis end of October

Loss of 401k match and DRPP unfortunately unless one can stay on in another division

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this may be true. makes sense weekly numbers deplorable and can't justify this contest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mind your own business clown

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before spreading fake news have a better understanding of the benefits before doing so.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything that CS touches fails.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is finally ending. will we get a great severance?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so funny. this is the longest thread at Novartis from the division that brings in the least money such unhappy people. still laughing

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s not touching anything here anymore

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing like a lib to spread fake news. Couldn’t hack it so they leave but still throw stones.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe it. Why would you think this will go on. we are the laughing stock of the industry

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's laughable all the leaders have checked out, signed off and quit but reps still hustling.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s laughing now? All the people that have left are regretting it and wish they had stayed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone else had it ! the latest news of what we will be doing

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m leaving to launch faricimab

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just the beginning stages of integrating the sales force and having one sales force. If you think this wont lead to layoffs you arent paying attention. Nothing in the pipeline for 4 years for eye care and struggling safety investigations for beovu. Division is a train wreck. No wonder all the leaders are either leaving or being forced out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel like a fool having stayed here