Rochester open DM spot is still open???

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Mar 5, 2021 at 2:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so mis-informed friend. I mean really mis-informed. You get Executive because it is a popularity contest. And this year, the flood gates are opened. Grab some popcorn and get ready for the biggest sham in NYS. Better you hurry because the incompetent train leaves soon and applications are due to honey badger on April 23. The minion team will be reviewing applications and there is a best guess/brown noser list out there of who the street thinks is getting promoted. Happy Hunger Games and the may odds be ever in your favor or on the NYS "in" list.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No criteria for promotion.

No consistency between regions or areas.

Someone in another region can be promoted for less of a contribution than another made in a different region.

Each region is a fiefdom.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post. The thing that I marvel at is the utter disregard to follow a road map to become eligible to post and interview for open district manager positions. Manager development program? In theory it’s a great tool. All/most companies have a grooming process which is appropriate. But after successful completion of the program, recent history has clearly showed it is meaningless. That’s a big area of development Novo needs to address. It send the wrong message. Executive rep is the same. This behavior reflects a lack of leadership. Little things matter. When people are overlooked and qualified, and lose out to someone who is less qualified, it’s truly demoralizing. It’s a tough pill to swallow over and over again. We can do better.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely dead on. The behavior is in absence of all leadership. The number of people who are demoralized outweighs the numbers who are not. Our region has promoted a distinct group of district mangers that lack basic leadership competencies. We can do better, my question is when.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the “Leader....ship” has sailed....

Novo barely teaches mngt let alone leadership. Like the previous post implies, no standards, no consistency & even less effort by corporate to cultivate a positive culture....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That guy didn’t come close to meeting the criteria, and everyone at the time knew it.
    Next time you see him try getting into a clinical conversation with him and let us know how that goes

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the new manager or rep ? I heard the new manager had a endo in PC Carry him for years. And also got HB on map also ...HB used to pick up his laundry and deliver food to his house I heard....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The criteria is performance and tenure based. Look it up. He met it, otherwise he wouldn’t have been promoted.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Performance and tenure based? Umm there’s a little more to it than that. He did not meet the Executive rep criteria, he was an “exception”from what I’ve heard.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F.UK NOVO YO

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m pretty sure your sources are your fellow DCS who also have no idea what they are talking about. It’s cool - I get it. You think you’re better than he is, but he got promoted, and you didn’t. So, it must all be some big conspiracy and game of favorites, right?

Just quiet down about things you have no idea about. There are certain criteria that are non-negotiable to get you into the conversation. They are based on performance over time and YER ratings. There are no exceptions, and no one is even part of the discussion if they haven’t met them. Sorry that you don’t like this because it throws your whole argument out the window, but that’s just how it goes. Grow up and get better. You might get promoted someday, too.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try LSNZ (I didn’t think you worked here anymore?)... the guy should not be an executive rep, plain and simple. It’s an insult to the other executive reps.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course - you’re always talking to the person that you hate. Sorry, I’m not him/her. I’m just someone who has been through the process many times before. No exceptions. Sorry.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m responding to the previous know it all about promotions. If your suggesting people in this company have never been “pushed thru” at any level in this company (or any company for that matter) then you are adorable.
    Someday, as time goes on you will understand how things work. 95 percent of the time the policies are followed and people are promoted for numerous reasons. But I know even you are smart enough to understand exceptions are made due to “other outstanding” competencies. I feel stupid responding to this however your ignorance is laughable. Your still an adorable little man though.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve actually sat on these promotion decisions several times over several years, and exceptions are sometimes made on candidates at lower promotion levels (DCS II or SR DCS), but they aren’t made on Executive DCS. And, even when they’ve been made, it’s not because the candidate didn’t meet the standards. It was ALWAYS a timing of the cut of the data (ie candidate was 1 month short of required to meet promotion criteria, but was allowed to be considered).

You can keep taking about what you think happens, and I’ll keep talking about what really does happen.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except that now, 95% of the time there are NO policies for promotion. Or, they are made up during calibration. Which is most helpful for people applying wouldn’t you say? Criteria is made up after submission? That’s a fair court..... haha

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you can use last years evaluation for supporting documentation? Oh, wait, you don’t get those either....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Executive” DCS reps should have to continue to meet criteria on a regular basis, and if they don’t, then should lose the designation. This is done at other companies to ensure validity of such a “promotion.” The guy in Rochester has literally done nothing since the day he was given the “Executive” designation, which devalues the actual hard work that others have put in to EARN that title.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is true of many, which begs the question, “who exactly holds them to the position/standard?” The manager who didn’t promote them or the new RBD who decided he/she will hold them to a “new” standard starting now. To be fair, many reps are have numerous mangers/RBDs and corporate has never set the bar anywhere..... it’s been a free for all.