Rochester open DM spot is still open???

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Mar 5, 2021 at 2:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How times of changed. The year is 2015 and HB fires a guy with Cancer, in the meantime you had her golden child ( Rep then) trying to getting his partner fired by allegedly saying he moved his Novolog Mix samples from one office to another. Hence 6 years later everyone is happy. That rep now answers to Golden Child even through he tried to have him fired. Your pathetic humans

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horrible. This is horrible. I hope you are making this up. I am so tired of the holier than though routine, and now this? Horrible.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your an idiot.. that was Japa who was manager during novolog mix sample incident. She is now playing right tackle in the cape cod league.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager changes happen every ten seconds. That’s the stupidest thing you have said yet. I think... it’s called meeting your goals and contributing to the region as an asset and a leader. Every year. This is not a tough concept.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please ..............Stay off the wine prior to posting.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello Please ..............Stay off the vp mother’s milk prior to posting.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the hell is this new central NY DBM ? His Linkden has some Japanese company for like 1999. This guy is a spitting image of hank hill, voice and looks. This guy is mumbleholic. Let’s get ready to MUMBLE

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Show some class!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HB on top now--no stopping her

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That central NY manager is a great guy. The company needs more of him believe me.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, very sweet, and so understanding. Hands down the best on that team, the rest of the DCS DBMs, well they are mangers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did he mumble sweet things to you?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember kids, you’re not going anywhere in NYS unless HB says you’re in the “in crowd” and you post on yammer and do your feel Good Friday’s. Substance has no place here. It’s all about the regional popularity contest. Hence the latest exit. We need new leadership. Now.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hence the latest exit, hence the last three exits, and hence the 2-3 more to come. We need new leadership? How about just leadership? Anyone? Someone? The management minions are awful. You have a posse of sycophants.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’d settle for good mngt, leadership is merely a wish anymore.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it...all but two managers are total sycophants, she makes all decisions they can’t think for themselves, always default to her. Why even have managers? HB needs to micromanage everything. We have no leadership. People will keep fleeing until someone realizes the problem is her...she’s in the wrong job. Move on HB. Go do something you are capable of. Leadership ain’t your thing.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My question is how honest are people when they leave? Are there traditional exit interviews?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don’t ask specific questions on the exit interview usually. Plus, they know morale and trust are at 52 week lows, so they won’t ask anything that might acknowledge the emperor’s new clothes.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who has left ??? No body’s leaves NVO ... We got it too good..