SALARIES AT AMGEN?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Mar 7, 2017 at 1:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work here you dense idiot! Unbelievable. I was watching my kids swim in our backyard pool and had nothing better to do than read the latest on my CURRENT company’s gossip board as I laid out on my pool lounger.

I was making fun of the ED Level loser who is on a company chat board for a company she (apparently) left years ago. That’s why it’s pathetic. I don’t go trolling around my former company’s chat board. That would be sad and pathetic.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"your backyard pool".

why'd you throw that in?
    you're an idiot.

you're on online any way you want to slice it--you're a loser too

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t change the facts of what she wrote. They were spot on, who cares what her reasons are. She literally answered a question, got attacked, then schooled you all with her responses, to which you go to the ever so clever, “why are you even here” defense.

You lost, she won, and we all know it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard you have a swimming pool - is that true? Don't be coy; you can tell us.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to respond to your own post. Hilarious. Keep following your former company and trashing on those who are still here and actually like their job, believe they are more than fairly paid, and see a lot of opportunities to be promoted. Amgen isn’t perfect but it’s significantly better than a lot of companies out there. Usually when you live life with a glass that is always half empty, you have a pretty miserable existence. I feel bad for you. In a couple of years, you will find a multitude of reasons to hate and trash your current company. It’s you, not them.

If you were so fulfilled at your current job, you wouldn’t be hanging out on your former company’s board trying to tear your former colleagues down. It’s like stalking an ex-boyfriend. Gross!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah the dime store psychologist telling people who they are based on a few posts. Wow you must be very insecure and sensitive that you got so rattled by hearing a different narrative of Amgen that you continue to post your replies with no substance. I merely stated facts in compensation. That’s it. You don’t like the facts so you desperately lash out with the “why are you on here” defense followed up by the CP staple “nice reply to yourself” defense.

I said multiple times if you like Amgen good for you. Not sure why you are so defensive by hearing what else is out there?

Lastly, this blog has been around for twenty years. People routinely check in on companies they worked at to see what’s happening or what’s new. Why is that so difficult to understand? It’s basically why CP exists. It’s a form of social media like FaceBook or Instagram. It’s entertainment and sometimes you pick up some things pertaining to the industry we work in. Apparently you are on here often and I’d bet you view more than just Amgen’s page and I guess you would never admit to your colleagues you actually visit this sight…you probably shutter when CP is brought up and swear you NEVER come onto Cafe Pharma…yet here you are.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha

bragging about a pool....not cool

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so true!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brilliant post! Not only are they on Cafe Pharma they are posting on Cafe Pharma! Something I’m sure they would never admit to in front of their manager or colleagues.

Thanks for eloquently calling this person out for being the first rate hypocrite they are.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their backyard (above ground) pool that their double wide is “parked” next to in the middle of the trailer park.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRUE lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL
    So true