Sales Contest

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2012 at 12:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone hearing any buzz on the possibility of a new sales contest?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't this Watson brand you're asking about? Don't you have to have some sales before asking about a sales contest? Or are you just trying to make sure L.A. keeps getting that free annual trip to check out the destination?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since we have NO products anyone wants or uses with regularity it makes no sense that a sales contest will ever occur here. The only feasable contest would be for new hires to make it past 18 months of employment, that is not in the cards either.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was actually asked the other day to quit doing lunches bc they know rapaflo and see it as a waste of time to the practioners who can be doing more useful things such as cruising match.com, playing fruit ninja on their ipad, or having a lunch/golfing/sports game with a "non-pharma" rep who can provide a pen or two that I eventually steal.

Then I try the obgyn's...50 million OC on the market and in a rural agricultural catholic hispanic dominant territories (aka: "I am illegally in the US and work for $.50/hour to sweat my ass off, pick fucking fruit and vegetables with little respect, and see the virgen mary statue stolen from my yard only to turn up next displayed giving head to the dairy cow statue at the fucking local drive in.. with no healthcare and don't believe in birth control"). You can't sell a fucking birth control pill Mr. Rep??!! If reps in Florida can than so can you. My respoonse: Suck my dick WATSON!!!!! No budget, Numbers are fucked up due to fucked up reporting or fucked up leadership when telling reps that they have to add np, pa, etc to get credit..love the fucking fine print. I SO love hearing "it was documented and there was a mandatory articulate"...again..SUCK MY DICK!!!!

Cover your ass Watson...fire blindly...give hope to another displaced rep who quickly remembers the game of a once respectable company that tried to be new york before it could live on 5768 Misty Willow Dr, Sarles North Dakota.

Actions speak louder than words and you have spoken, Watson. You may buy up companies and become the largest in the world. Once we believed that you wanted to "protect the relationship betweent the rep and the physician"..what you meant is you are searching for the better BJ...right??

Listen to your practioners...obgyn's are selling to hospitals who will no longer allow samples...there goes what you care about the most: SAMPLING AVERAGE...URO'S would write more if they a trusted and respected rep that didn't quit all the fucking time..SAMPLES IN THE OFFICE..they really don't give a fuck about the food bullshit..they just want samples from a rep who fucking drives 5 hours rain or shine to produce and then is called out for lack of call frequency. SUCK MY DICK WATSON!!!!

Yes...this is a post that can go on many companies forums...it is bc they recycle management over and over again. Fuck resumes and background checks. There is a rep working for the company that lost a license in the medical field for sexual harassment (google showed up that this person required intense medical attention and therapy to even think about getting license reinstated and is now a rep in the exact town this happened. DMV and drug tests are enough..watch out customers, watson employees, or even law suit worst...PATIENTS!! Letters behind a name don't mean shit!!

I believe in trying to make a difference in a life...a hug works much better than this way and feels much more moral... but what does MORAL mean these days?? I do and will continue to believe in it...smiling while a 1979 shit brown dodge aspen...am rocks dude!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they are coming out with a new Sales Contest. It's called who can suck and swallow the most from their DM's cock. Pictures and text msgs must be received in marketing before the end of the quarter.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent post my suffering Shitson compadre. Everything you said is ttally true and occurs on a daily basis. The sad part is you and I both know ths schlok house is all about generics, period. We work for the poorest excuse of a legitimate Brand Company. The Bissaros' Griffins' and other brain dead figure heads care less than 1 single iota whether we sink or swim. Only about genericprofits. How said is the company it is nauseating to play this sick little puppet show every day with these imbecilic puppet masters. F this place, word!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent diatribe!
    Care top name your CC?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% completely awesome post. Hilarious. I'm sorry you sell a shitty OC in generess. It is the sloppy seconds of WC. Mexican rant was hysterical!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we should have a "sales contest" based upon Double Dipping. We should post how many jobs we are working while employed by Watson. I am working 2 pharma jobs, and I thinks there are others doing the same. In my "younger" years, there were times when I was employed by 3 companies, with 3 company cars! I would rent them out cheaply, to be driven by close friends who needed an extra car for their spouse, etc. But alas, this was over 8 years ago! Now I can only handle 2 jobs. Currently I have 1 company car!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate selling Generess. What crap! No one is prescribing it even with the 25 dol cards! The only thing moving is generics and Loloestrin. DAMNIT!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree!! What a shit OC!! I hate tri sprintec and Loestrin 1/20 and lololololo taking all the business!! We should have let Warner keep this crappy BCP

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like one of my reps, great job.

KP

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate selling Generess!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you so very much!
    2 jobs, 2 jobs, I have 2 jobs! C'mon, can anybody beat 2 pharma jobs? If not, give the old-timer his cudos!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This week's contest: guess how many upline managers I have schtooped?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate selling Generess! I'm new, can someone give me a clinical benefit to Rx'ing this drug over another lower dose pill?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a manager. Why do you need a clinical benefit? Just paint the picture of how prescribing Generess will benefit the prescriber. Quit complaining about lack of clinical benefits or your 18th month will arrive sooner than later. Didn't you learn anything in sales training?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's threats from garbage like this, that make me realize how truly beneficial it is to "work" 2 jobs at the same time. Sorry, but I can't accept this kind of smart- ass attitude!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are apparently the worlds worst manager then! Paint a picture?? I have a paint brush but no paint!! There isn't a clinical benefit that I see after talking to docs and doing research! 25mcgs is going backwards not forward! Everything is 20 mcg or generic and even a 10 mcg pill which is killing it. Please, explain why a dr would go from a 24 day 20 mcg pill to a 24 day 25 mcg pill? For more estrogen exposure? Double the progestin? Yes, .8 norithendrone = 1.6 of our competitors. Not to mention the cost comparison with generics. And oh, have I mentioned there is a 10 mcg pill?? Let's hear your smart comeback to that duesch manager...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your Angry Troll side would consult with your CC manager and ask her/him for help with the "overcoming objections" section of your sales training manual there is a possibility you may learn how to deal with the above issue. Also, update your resume and lie about having spent time at Watson if you wish to remain in sales. Watson on your resume is like a herbicide in your garden water.