Sales Contest

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2012 at 12:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you seriously think a DM posted that comment you're a bigger idiot than you're giving yourself credit for. If you're new, this is the last place you should be looking for advice. This site is filled with unsuccessful losers who have nothing better to do but bash their managers. Oh, and let's not forget the bitter former reps who no longer work here... and yes you're reading this right now and getting ready to post something stupid.
    Let's face it, cafe pharma continues to be a worthless site that cowards use to talk shit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

........ No one has answered the question??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CS or MC...go away

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would agree that you are a coward and are talking shit. But don't denigrate others because of your cowardly stupidity. If the reader is new, they obviously found out about the WATSON truth and this site too late. Why would anyone who escaped Watson be bitter? It sounds like the losers are those still wasting their careers working for stupid cowards like you. This site gives the innocents looking for a sales position the facts to consider before making their potential mistake of applying at Watson. You are probably going to vote for Obama again. I rest my case. Oh, and please answer the victim's original question in your next post to at least contribute something of value to your inane reply, you stupid coward (liberal.)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very nicely said!!!! God, I hope Romney wins, let's not get started on that. Let's stick to the basics, how is Generess a better OC than Loestrin 1/20, Loestrin 24, Loloestrin, or the 1000 other 20mcg pills. Generics, ok, no need to make argument there, just curious on what real reps are selling to docs?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WC rep here, yes, please explain how you possibly sell your pill against ours?! Lol! 25 dollar cards will only get you so far! You will always get our sloppy seconds. :) Just friendly competition.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A decade ago Watson for Women helped usher Wyeth out of business by dominating the OC business. Perhaps WC can return the favor to Watson.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. We did. We gave you guys Generess!