Sales rep compensation

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2021 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see an opening for a sales rep in my area with Exact Sciences. I was wondering what a typical salary and bonus potential would there be for someone with a few years experience in primary care. Thanks for your kind responses!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting salary situation here - starting base is $89k non-negotiable, target bonus is about $40k per year - partially based on kits ordered, and partially based on kits returned. You'll come in as either a PMR or a PMR II, depending on prior experience.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus is 46.5

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha! Show me anyone that’s making near target on bonus.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kits ordered I get, but isn’t it out of our hands to endure the kits are returned? Wouldn’t you have to know who ordered the kits and then that would be a violation of privacy laws???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ridiculous they are holding reps bonus hostage to returns
    This shoukd be handled by inside sales or patient support
    Sales people should drive ordering
    Very close to hippa violation expecting reps to push returns

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

46k target bonus is hilarious. There isn’t a single rep getting close to that. Not one.

This place is amateur hour run by a bunch of college town morons with zero experience selling anything in healthcare. If you NEED, I mean HAVE TO HAVE a new gig to pay you while you look for something else this is the place to do it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company makes money once the kit is returned. Paying you on kits shipped would incentivize you for something contrary to what drives revenue for the company. Only bad companies do that, which is why Exact did it for years before FINALLY figuring out they were paying you for something they weren’t making money on. Not a lot of smart folks at home office, being it took them 4 years to figure that out. But, now that they know, don’t expect it to ever go back to how it was.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! I’ve made at least 75k a year on bonuses (last year not with no Q2 bonus) each year I’ve been with the company. You must stink at selling a product that sells itself.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are plenty of reps getting over 100% PTQ, sorry you're not one of them.
    You know AMs have target bonuses of 80k, right?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you good at selling a product that sells itself? What does that even mean?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

words must be hard for you

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, just idiotic statements like yours. It’s always hard to grasp how dumb chumps like you are.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It means that anyone with a set of mediocre selling skills can hit target. Sorry you suck at what you do. Send me your company email so I can help, idiot.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats on having mediocre selling skills. You should be proud. And, let’s just plan to meet at the next POA meeting so that you can show me how tough you are in person.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The money is horrible but worse yet is the
    Hostile toxic management work environment
    Stay away if your smart

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best part of this is that you are too dumb to see that there are multiple people replying to you and now you want to fight them all. Who is the tough guy in this? Project much do you?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look, if you’re saying you’re not as tough as you acted and now you realize you’ve signed up for an ass whipping, you can walk away. No problem. You’re not the first guy who ran his mouth and was afraid to back it up. But, sure, we can go with the “there are multiple people replying” option. Whatever makes you walk away with a bit of pride. I get it, man.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the fuck up you fucking douchebag!!! You refuse to admit you are being played yet you act like a bitch. You want to fight? Are you tough enough to reveal yourself? NOPE! Move along you little bitch

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest