Sales rep compensation

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2021 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s meet! I’d love to show you who I am and slap that stupid mouth of yours closed. You’re only tough on a computer. The A Train is tough in real life. Get ready....it’s coming for you!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Project much do you "A-train"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! A-train??? LOLOLOLOL What a fucking douchebag

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of yourself in the third person? Narcissist in action folks. What a joke this guy must be. Ok A Train, keep talking into that mirror.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love your jealousy. The difference between guys like me and guys like you is that you sit around and talk shit about things you WOULD do, but you don’t have the sack to actually do them. Guys like me do the things we say we WOULD do. Like, I really would smack the shit out of you if you were standing in front of me. So, whenever you’re ready to get a good, solid ass beating, just let me know. The A Train is ready to roll.....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work here. I just noticed this post from the most recent post column.

You should chill - Don't watch so many mob movies and stop listening to gangsta rap.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHAT ARE U GUNNA DO WHEN THE A TRAIN RUNS WYLD ON U????!!!!!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What on earth makes you think anyone is jealous of you? only someone with a weak ass inferior complex would think that way. You are delusional at a level that needs psychiatric help STAT. Go seek help bro

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take the B Train instead.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the L is better

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re jealous because you wish it would be you delivering the beating, but deep inside you know you’d be the one taking it. Getting your ass beat in front of your co-workers is going to be tough for you to come back from, isn’t it? No “inferior complex” here; I know I’m superior to you in every way. Come find out. Let’s meet and see who the inferior one is. The A Train will pick you up and drop your ass off in Pain Town about 30 seconds later. All aboard!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone else find it a little mentally unwell that jj was wearing his us world med shirt in his most recent video message to us? Do we think he knows how to read the temperature of the room?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it weird that you give a shit what shirt he’s wearing. I’m pretty sure “the temperature of the room” isn’t determined by his clothing. Just admit that you don’t like him so you’re being a petty little bitch, and we can all move on.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yes, many people noticed. Again though, if you work on the GI side, you already know how clueless he is so you barely notice things like this any more.

PS-Has anyone noticed how many reps and managers alike have left the GI team?? Many of them didn't take promotions, they took lateral moves at best whether they stayed with the company or left the company. Some even left without jobs. It's bc the dislike that exists for him! He tries to spin the mass exodus to make himself look better.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you’re giving JJ too much credit for his impact. If people are leaving, it’s most likely due to their manager, not their Director. Plus, the GI team delivers nothing substantial to the company, and people tend to be dissatisfied in their jobs when they feel like their work is meaningless. The GI team is a failure, but jot because of JJ. It should have never been launched in the first place. If we were worried about KOL opinions, hire 3 people to do KOL management. Not a whole “sales” team that doesn’t actually sell anything.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who took a lateral move? Almost all GSR's that left became AM's, GAM's have gone into other departments. Who went lateral?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you really care what shirt he wears? How can this even matter? He may be a jerk but who cares what he wears. WTF people, you all will find anything to bitch and complain about.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How old are you? I’m serious . Please tell me you’re 23 or something.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They really need to do a better job vetting job applicants to weed out these booger eating, WWE types.