SES position

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2012 at 10:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview next week for a SES position. Any info on how this division is doing, making bonus, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lame ass. It is a SAS position. Guess I can figure why you got the interview. Acronyms asshole.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lame ass! It is AN SAS position. Guess I can figure why you work at Watson, asshole.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice language. I know it's a SES position, that's what I typed... I guess the auto write on my computer changed it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both the SES position and the SAS position involve significant time spent in the grabbing your ankles position, so to have any chance at all at Watson, you should probably practice that position frequently for at least 3 minutes at a time; that should be enough. If they are satisfied with your ability to maintain this required position, you can bet you will receive the bonus you expect. And at Watson, that is the bonus you deserve.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watson brand division is struggling right now, to say the least. The SAS position has a good base salary (80K+), but don't expect to make much (or anything) in bonus. The products you would promote are Trelstar and Crinone. Neither are an easy sell or have positive formulary coverage.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better get that 80K+ base salary in writing; that is somewhat high for Watson to pay, if even for only 18 months that you have to prove yourself.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a new hire and hear the 18 month thing going around. It has been explained to me and that is fine, 18 months is plenty of time to find another job and get the hell out of here.

However, how often does the company just up a fire someone?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company "just up a fire someone" probably more often than they wait 18 months to terminate them. How accurate is that 80K+ starting base pay for new reps? Are you making more?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is after the 18 months you have ruined your career because you haven't accomplished anything and have no documentation to give to your next employer. "Hiring
    Manager I had the worse sales for the worst Pharmaceutical Company and they fired me."
    Do you hire losers?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watson on your resume (if only for 18 months) is like a pimple on the ass of progress !!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, Watson IS the ass of progress. So what does that make the employees?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm.....assholes ???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did that interview for the SAS position go?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do the math, they hire you at 80K per year. You work for 18 months so you earn 120K. Then they fire you and you can't find a job for 8 years because your resume looks so bad. So that's 120K in 10 years or 12K per year. Don't take the job, I'm sure you can make 30K per year elsewhere.