Severance packages when Aducanumab isn't approved

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by BIIB adu/3131, Apr 27, 2021 at 12:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biogen - be careful, just know us loyal MS reps are watching. We have witnessed past layoffs, and expect consistency. WE WON’T FORGET!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude they don't need you. They plan to slash MS in 1/2

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all made 130+ sitting on you ass at home for more than a year. I promise you this, packages will be 2 weeks max. For the record, if you took this gig and wasn’t ok with the idea of denial you are a moron. The call will come in June and we all will have a bad summer if we don’t act now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you truly work in MS shouldn’t you be hating on Sanofi and Novartis reps who are truly the reps who are kicking your azz and ultimately will put your job at risk? ADU reps should not be getting under your skin unless of course you got cut from the hiring process months ago and are lying about being an MS rep?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I so agree with your comment. What nerve someone saying "sitting on your ass." I go out and work every day and I'm not sitting around. I'm a hard worker and so sick of haters like this. I have enough stress preparing myself fo a probably layoff and all the stress that goes into finding a new job. I went for this job, was fortunate to get this job, and just trying to support my family. I don't think we will get approval, but didn't think that way when I was hired. So it is what it is. I will accept my fate graciously and know in the end, I will find a new job. What I don't need is an ass that is bitter with the world and feels somehow ADU employees are not deserving of a layoff package. People can be so sad.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bitter aren't we? Choose to be better, not bitter.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not bitter. The company subsidized my day trading activities. I’ve made a nice piece of coin.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're pathetic dude. Do you respond to all posts? From this thread it appears you are on here all the time!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My thoughts exactly about you. You don’t even work in MS division how pathetic that you live on here and don’t work here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of my MS brothers and sisters took an ADU position. Did Biogen purposely move the weaker MS reps over to ADU that they wanted to weed out with small severances?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Well said. That bitter troll must camp out in his mom’s basement all day collecting unemployment and insulting ADU reps on here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has crossed my mind - weak management too. I think this was a cheap, easy way to weed out poor performers - all gone with little severance in 5-6 weeks

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope they send me a bottle of Chivas for part of the severance package. Will be nice on a few cubes to wash away the pain of being downsized.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn what a somber bunch of SOBs. Most have been employed for past 6-8 months with tons of free time on your hands. If you’ve been sitting on your back sides not working on your next job shame on you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No sh!t. I’m more relaxed and rested than I have been in years.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure you understand what is going to happen. No adu and smaller MS field too. They didn’t move weak MS over. They’ll get laid off at the same time.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're all a bunch of immature idiots

Here is what is going to happen

Not approved
    13 week severance
    Automatic no return of sign-on bonus

Approximately 20% will be reassigned new opportunities

Done

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish you would stop spewing hate & trust the process. You are probably one of the morons that think climate change caused COVID. Everyday is an IQ test for you my friend.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13 weeks for someone who has been at the company not even 2 years? sure Bud.