Shiel

Discussion in 'Shiel' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2013 at 7:01 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are providing Internet wifi to MDs to use for their offices. Get ready to be investigated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no different than biodiagnostics. its a donnybrook! old man neal is giving the store away

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Shiels Lab

although many accounts are brought in by Neal and he can wiggle his body in the docs office to avoid his mania,he can bring in many accounts that are sustainable. wifi is no big deal just a communication device that labs and docs use nationwide. the field is upgrading.
    neal pushes for modernization that Shields and Dr. Romano never saw. their pathology systems,have improved greatly but if you let Neal get involved than they may advance further. Christina knows little of new pathology direction,she is old school and has little input. the sales force is a problem because many came from DCL,QML etc and talk big,bring in alot of junk,have large billing but reimbursement is far less. if you talk to some of these sales people you think they brought in millions. just hype.
    P.S. shiels is doing just fine

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hooked on Phonics??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pond scum

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO QUEST,MAYBE A NJ BIG LAB,SPECIALY. NOT BOUGHT BUT ALLIANCE,CO-MARKETING

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spectra-whats greasey neil gonna do now

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He gives the lab business a bad rep

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frensenius bought them.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SAME COMPANY

F AND S EQUALS F

GOOD DEAL FOR EMPLOYEES BUT HOW MANY SALES PEOPLE GOING TO PASS DRUG SCREEN

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time for some reps with small books of business to start looking around

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the new guys should be looking elsewhere

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been through a regional lab being purchased. The bottom half of the sales force will be smoked out. The top half will probably be ok for a little while. from my understanding there are some really high performing people and many more under performers. many small labs are still out there that are more than willing to offer people jobs with nominal business.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that shiel is the first of many companies that will be bought by Fresenius. Why would they purchase a small regional lab unless they wanted to buy a few of them?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm, so what else have you heard? care to share their business strategy? you seem to be in the know.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that things couldn't be better. The reps are all extremely happy. Even the people with a little business got huge payouts. This company will be a threat to all the labs in the region.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That owner wouldn't give a cold sandwich to anyone in the winter. I don't believe more than 2 or three people were given anything.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shiel is a washed up regional lab with no growth. they are losing business because of sale. just a matter of time before everyone is gone. just the natural progression of a take over.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? Richie Aprile even got money. As for Janice, she did what she had to do!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uncle Junior got money but he doesn't know what he did with it. If he could remember where it is someone could give it to Bobby's kids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.