Shiel

Discussion in 'Shiel' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2013 at 7:01 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe one reason why things are so f**cked up in this organization is guys running off, not listening to middle management.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We each got a new cell phone. You use it once, you toss it. Totally untraceable. That's what the Taliban used to do.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am living in the moral never never land with this patient. Not wanting to judge, but to treat. But now I've judged. I took a position. God damn it and I am scared!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Nowadays, everybody's gotta go to shrinks and counselors, and go on Sally Jesse Raphael and talk about their problems. What happened to Gary Cooper? The strong silent type.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got any idea what my life would be worth if certain people found out I checked into a laughing academy?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, if you are going to lie to everyone on this board, tell that their is a broad in the car waiting to tongue my balls!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Btw, so much money was given out that it needs to be hidden in our backyards under the bird seed in the garbage cans.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As for the comment that the owner wouldn't give a "cold sandwich in the winter". your right, he would have a chef come to you, cook you a hot bowl of soup, and give you a house to live in to keep you warm.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GOOD DEAL FOR EMPLOYEES BUT HOW MANY SALES PEOPLE GOING TO PASS DRUG SCREEN (previous post). Not a problem. Christopher Moltisanti said in his final episode that he would never pass a drug test. Tony Soprano made sure he didn't live long enough to take one.

Too many people posting that have no real knowledge about this lab. This lab is the family that will prevail!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its not f nor s nor fs. but i think he is correct.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHEN SOMEONE STARTS TALKING, WE ARE A FAMILY,ETC,"YOU BETTER RUN". THE ONLY FAMILY IN THE LAB IS THE IMMEDIATE,ALL THE REST ARE EXPENDABLE. WHOEVER TYPED IN THIS MESSAGE MUST SMELL LIKE COW-DOO.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RETODD

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ABOUT RUNNING OFF, ARE PEOPLE DOING SOMETHING WRONG

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, what I am trying to say is that Christopher, Paulie, Silvio and even Ralpie need to play within the rules. They cant go off the deep end and do whatever they want. There is a management structure.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now i am just a casual observer of this whole situation,and i gotta tell you, it doesn't make much sense to me. I mean you recently got an offer for alot of money. And, if you don't get paid, you can't feed your family. now i presume you got family? I am a family man myself, and i gotta tell you i'd rather take two shots to the back of my f*#king head than not be able to feed my family.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did all the steps, except for the one where i am supposed to go around and apologize to all the people i screwed over.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i would not go around and apologize, you know, let sleeping dogs lie.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea that's what i was thinking!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just thinking about something, we should listen to the president. he says we're going to mop this whole f*#king world. The whole world is going to be under our control. So what are you all worked up about. Calm down.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know when we have a meeting you can't be late. all the people always have excuses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.