Shocking! Pfizer: 3rd Dose of Covid-19 vaccine 'strongly' boosts protection against Delta!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 28, 2021 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hooray! What about 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty soon they'll say that for 100% protection, we'll need to have IV bags hooked up to us that continously administer the vaccine. Kids will get baptized in it and we will put it in dogs water bowls

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snowflakes beyond what the eye can see

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you really surprised? Pfe gives greed an entirely new definition.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the first 2 don't protect against Delta but the 3rd one does? OK then

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm tired of the media and politicians mocking people who die of it and are unvaccinated, while remaining completely mum about those who die of it days and weeks after getting the vaccine. Its the same phenomenon as becoming unhinged over an officer involved shooting and being completely MIA when 20 people get shot and killed in one weekend. It's selective, manufactured outrage. It indicates a split personality disorder on the BPD spectrum

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Q - Anon! You are a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there's a difference between someone who swears to protect people and who is being paid to protect vs criminals

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a difference between a repeat felon with a warrant for murder vs an innocent kid in a park too.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow that was a stupid comment. You get CP moron of the day award.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First 2 shots were a lie on Delta coverage.
    Total BS to make $$$$
    Now i wasted my time w 2 shots , not to mention no telling reduce yrs of my life, when all i need is this 3rd shot that targets delta which first 2 do not

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point, if you still believe this crap, please join me for tea tomorrow with the Easter Bunny, the tooth fairy and Santa.

We'll take the 3rd shot together, and once Rifiki comes and slays the Delta dragon, the 4th shot will take us to never never land

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how that works. The 3rd one knocks out the 4th strain that we're supposed to be scared of now. So will the 4th shot be for the Echo strain? We will always be one shot behind what strain we are supposed to fear

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait....what happened to the South African variant? So many variants and so many shots...I'm confused.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Step back folks, we are in the presence of a genius here…you know when people resort to posts like this regarding legitimate concerns over the vaccine safety, they got nothing…

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saying “legitimate concerns” doesn’t mean they actually are legitimate or based in reality.

What vaccine safety concerns do you have? Please share your peer reviewed data showing issues with this vaccine. And be sure to tell me of previous adverse events from vaccines that didn’t present until many years after injection.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People should really be questioning just wth is in this experiment they keep pushing-boosters and masks. Really? And it's not the unvaccinated because many of them had covid, much better immunity than vaccine. Any legit dr will tell you that.

Data suggests variants come from vaccinated

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Booster just approved in Israel. It will be here before you know it. Hopefully they’ll trickle down some ACE points !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gardasil.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can’t share peer reviewed studies because there aren’t any! If you want to vaccinate your kids with an experiment…go for it.