Single digit stocks this morning

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2020 at 12:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a reason she was pushed out of managing people at Allergan. They laughed big when She was promoted. It really showed how little leadership knew.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He sure should .guess we know who isn’t doing his job these days.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last time I checked, Vince was the CEO of Aerie. But when was the last time we've heard from him? Oh, I remember, when he sent that nasty email out to us grunts telling us to get their sorry asses back to work.
    Sure Vince, you sit in your fancy compound with your mounds of cash from selling Aerie stock when it was worth something while we expose ourselves to covid and you let the company's stock shit the bed.
    You're as good a businessman as Trump.
    Did you pay $750 in Fed taxes too in 2016?
    Folks, get ready for some more great news on Nov 5. Aerie Pharmaceuticals to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on Thursday, November 5, 2020

Stock price closed at $9.93 on 10/27/20.
    Job well done, vince.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company doesn’t have enough in the pocket to make it happen in Europe. Needs a large pharma buyout. It will be coming (my bet is 2021). Don’t fool yourselves into thinking otherwise. Investors are hanging on for this to happen if they aren’t already upside down.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, this company is the walking dead.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure Vince and his buddies will be willing to sell at the discount big pharma is going to require. In Vincent’s mind this company is worth much more than it really is and he will never admit anything else. He does not believe the numbers. He is delusional about the stock price as well.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No investors are dumb enough to hand over any significant money at this point given how diluted the stock is. Getting out of this hole requires much smarter individuals than Those running the show here

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Earnings call 11-06 will tell where Aerie will be for next 6 months or so. My guess is back to $8-$9 per share.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will Biden be good or bad for Aerie stock?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it doesn’t matter, everything is bad for Aerie stock. Vince is bad for Aerie stock. Investors aren’t going to buy this bs anymore.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to know Vince is on Parler...chilling if you ask me

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest